5.0 out of 5 stars Very good
very good product, the quality of the white top is very strong and legs are firm. I am keeping my glass on the first shelf and it doesn't shake. value for money. I wish they have same product with shorted legs so that i can put it in my small cupboard as well.
This is ideal for any one with small kitchen and want to utilize space
Published on 25 Jan. 2013 by AK

3.0 out of 5 stars wrong measurements
measurements in the add are wrong, so no good for what i bought it for but as it was cheap and can be used elsewhere in the home have decided to keep it, H is 19.8cm not 21 as stated and the W is 39cm not 40, more specific measurements would be better in the add, i dont quite understand why they were wrong, its not rocket science
Published 7 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 25 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Premier Housewares Folding Storage Shelf, 21 x 40 x 24 cm, White (Kitchen & Home)
This is ideal for any one with small kitchen and want to utilize space

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for space saving, 8 Nov. 2012
Patricia (Kingsbridge, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I have several of these shelves in kitchen cupboards and storerooms. They stack up really well and take a lot of weight on them. The only consideration to bear in mind is that the space between them when stacked is limited.

3.0 out of 5 stars wrong measurements, 20 Sept. 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Too flimsy, 17 Nov. 2013
Terribly flimsy shelf, can't really see a good use for it unless you want to stack cotton wool on it.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay!, 11 Jan. 2013
It did the job on my cupboard, but the folding legs are not steady enough. Also the separation on the griddle is very wide, so I could not store small items on top like herbs as it keeps tilting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Folding shelf..Great item.Good quality, Good price....., 9 Nov. 2014
Excellent product. The type I purchased have a small rim around the edges and a flat top surface which was what I was looking for. I have used these for storing spice jars and small items that would have fallen off otherwise. This item has brought order to my kitchen cupboard and made it easy to find what I was looking for and maximised the space at a very reasonable price. Good quality, does not collapse if nudged at the side as a similar one purchased did. I bought two of these and was not disappointed. Very happy with purchase and would recommend. Quick despatch too....

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Solution, 15 Sept. 2014
Purchased this product x 2 as the dimensions were perfect for my kitchen unit. I needed to store lightweight 40 cm round food covers, which I wanted easy access to and not resting on other products. These have given me an "extra" shelf to my cupboard without losing any of the original space, the china dishes I store on the floor of my unit slide under the shelves - so for me
- a perfect solution.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful item!, 17 Sept. 2014
I am using this item on three shelves in my kitchen cupboards and find it is exceptionally good and allows me to store more in the cupboards, and have those stored items easily to hand. There is a slight sag in the shelf when fully loaded with heavy tinned items, but I doubt there is any chance of it breaking so I am quite happy to live with that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Folding Storage Shelf, 8 May 2013
I was most impressed with this product, and it has freed space in my cupboards, however, a word of warning - do not weigh it down with to much weight as over time it has a tendency to sag in the middle. I would have purchased additional shelves but its no longer available... very sad

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good., 12 April 2013
Work well in our units, made loads of room. Easy to put together just folds out. Easy to store too.