Size: 15 x 61 cm|Change
Price:£35.99+ Free shipping

on 14 June 2015
Delivery: Came exactly the day they said it would. Nice to be able to track the delivery on my phone app using the parcel tracker function. Very helpful indeed.

Foam Roller: Very Stylish.
Very Light but pretty firm. However the product is described as high density foam but it feels quite soft to me. I don't get much out of it when rolling on my back or hamstrings or biceps. It is nice when massaging on my calves but I wouldn't say it gives a deep and penetrative massage. The only place I get a bit of that 'good pain sensation is when rolling one leg at a time focusing on my quadriceps and the inner part of my thigh.

To me this feels like a good roller for someone who is a beginner and looking for something to ease them into foam rolling. It gives a massage but not enough for someone who is already used to deep tissue massage and foam rolling.

I have given 4 instead of 5 stars at it is not as high density as suggested.
on 25 October 2014
This is a very amazing product! Am very happy with the purchase. All the aches and pains are long gone, especially after the gym.
I would highly recommend it.
on 25 July 2014
Yeah! Great! Does the job thus is just the job!
on 25 February 2015
Good
on 15 December 2013
Purchased as a solid under the knees while sleeping. Bought it to relieve the strain of siatica brought on by sleeping with legs stretched out flat. I suggest purchasing the smallest diameter available,