5.0 out of 5 stars Great gym mat
Very easy to store and goes well with my core ball. It stays flat on the carpet in use but rolls up easily and the elastic hoops keeps it rolled. Very pleased.
Published 4 days ago by Mrs D M AShmore

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit on the thin side
I've used lots of fitness mats and although i like this a lot (because it looks good) my partner won't use it as it's a bit too thin. No protection for your lower back and bottom if doing certain abdominal exercises.
Published 1 month ago by Mrs. N. Hood

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gym mat, 15 April 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars thinner than expected, 4 April 2014
This review is from: Reebok Fitness Mat (Sports)
Ordered this because of the name. It was thinner than expected, that said, it does seem to give fairly good support on a cold hard floor which i hadn't expected. It rolls up nicely and has a carry handle, but it does take a second or two to flatten down the ends because it wants to return to its default rolled up setting. Good length too, and bold colour!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and beautiful mat, 14 Mar 2014
This review is from: Reebok Fitness Mat (Sports)
The mat is made with a great quality of materials. It's soft, comfy and light. You can roll and carry it within seconds. The colour of the mat is one of the key factors that led me buying this product. Besides, Reebok produces good sport products for in house sport.
Delivery service was great.

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit on the thin side, 5 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Use this for pilates and yoga, 15 Feb 2014
This review is from: Reebok Fitness Mat (Sports)
I bought this as I frequently go to the gym and they do not clean the mats. Its a bright colour which I love and it easily rolls up which means I can just keep it in the car. Its thicker than most yoga mats which I prefer because it is more comfortable for my back.

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, 30 Dec 2013
This review is from: Reebok Fitness Mat (Sports)
I bought a ''his-n-hers'' blue one and pink one. I thought they'd be shiny and therefore cleanable - but they're made of wetsuit type material so are difficult to clean. A basic cleaning product I used has ruined one and the other one I am unable to clean.

ARRAY(0xb443a0a8)