5.0 out of 5 stars cute
Buy bulk excellent stocking fillers or last minute birthday gifts for children's friends really good value for money highly recommend.
Published 14 months ago by chris

2.0 out of 5 stars poor quality
very poor quality item not as picture looked was brought for a gift but the quality was not as pic looked
Published 14 months ago by jean burgess

5.0 out of 5 stars cute, 16 May 2013
This review is from: Retro Vintage Fairy Peter Pan chain Necklace pendant Costume Fashion Jewellery With Gift Bag - 3 FOR 2 ON ALL JEWELLERY (Jewellery)

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute and quirky, 13 July 2013
I don't know why as soon as I saw this and Black Silver Crystal Diamante Fancy Dress Tinkerbell Fairy Wing Necklace Pendant Jewellery, I simply had to have both of them. I think Tinkerbell definitely make a cute piece of jewellery. This is one is very cheap, as it is generally coming from China, but I was shocked at how fast it came.

Even though it is brand new, I will warn you, the colour does already look tarnished - I think that is deliberate. The chain and the actual body of Tinkerbell both like a rather dirty gold, which is still good, as long as you don't look too closely. The clear and red gemstones on her wings and dress give the jewellery that little extra bit of sparkle, but I think this is a necklace you would need to go easy with, as very likely to knock out one of the stones.

As I've mentioned in previous reviews, about this kind of jewellery, you are getting what you are paying for. The colouring and cheapness of the chain/Tinkerbell means depending what is your irritant, keep away from the skin of eczema sufferers. I have already taken to wearing this over a shirt collar, so at no time it touches my skin. I'm probably being too careful, but you never know.

It's definitely not an item that you will see a lot of in the UK shops, and I'm very pleased to have it.l It livens up even the most casual outfit, and will certainly be a talking point.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely item, 24 July 2013
I bought this for my mum who collects fairies. The chain is really long and fitted over her head easiliy which is really good because my mum is fairly large in size. The fairy figure is quite big as well and the colouring is very bold. My mum doesn't usually wear costume jewellery as she finds it difficult to find chains that are long enough but loved this item and has worn it.

2.0 out of 5 stars poor quality, 23 May 2013