4.0 out of 5 stars Good bottles of correct size to do not weight you down
I use two of these bottles in the front straps of an Ultimate Direction SJ Vest in lieu of the the original UD 20 Oz. bottles because I felt these last being too heavy, bouncing and sloshing for me. The back of the Nathan bottles is flat, the shape is narrow, therefore I experience much less bouncing and sloshing (now it's almost zero). No leakages detected.
The...
Published 19 months ago by Francesco

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap in price, and unfortuantely quality too
I bought these as a replacement for a bottle that popped out of my Nathan Speed 2 belt and lost. If you have a Nathan hydration belt then you are almost certain to lose one or more of the bottles at some point in time as it is a flaw of their design that there is no bungee cord to make sure the bottles can't slip out of the holsters.

These replacements are...
Published 7 months ago by David P.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap in price, and unfortuantely quality too, 25 Nov. 2014

These replacements are marginally bigger at 10 fl oz, vs the original's 9 fl. oz, but they fit the speed 2 just fine and you can't argue at the price. The downside is that the cap is made of a brittle plastic, which means that if one of these flasks pops out of your hydration belt and lands on the cap, then it is likely to crack and split. I have had this happen to two out of my three replacement bottles, but never to the original ones (whose cap is made of a rubberized plastic) despite them falling out countless times.

Best advice I can give is to buy and fix some bungee cord to your Nathan belt so that you don't lose the original bottles in the first place!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good bottles of correct size to do not weight you down, 24 Nov. 2013
The valves are a little hard to pull out (but I think they will be better the more I'll use) and you need to turn your head a little back when you drink (this can be a little difficult while running). This is the only reason why I don't award the bottles with 5 stars.

2.0 out of 5 stars Drippy leaky mess!, 16 April 2015
These are shockingly leaky. I bought them to replace one I lost from my waist belt. I can only use one of the three, and even that one is still pretty leaky. Boo :(

5.0 out of 5 stars Good water bottle, 16 May 2014
They are really good. I bought them to replace ones from a running belt which I'd lost. They hold a nice amount

Nathan Nutrition Flask (a pack of 3)
Out of stock