5.0 out of 5 stars Saved use many tears
Fantastic, my daughter wouldn't let me brush her hair with any burch type till I got this. She now asks to brush her hair and not a tear in sight. Can't work out how this works but it does, love it.
Published 27 days ago by Sean

1.0 out of 5 stars Knock off
Published 2 months ago by Saphire

1.0 out of 5 stars Knock off, 29 April 2014
This review is from: Tangle Teezer Original Detangling Hairbrush, Blueberry Pop (Misc.)
When i opened this it seemed immediately very different to my other tangle teaser. I put those thoughts to the back of my mind because amazon is so reputable. But when my sister saw it- she said you do know that's not a real tangle teaser. The plastic seems tackier, it's smaller, and it doesn't feel like my other one. We're convinced it's a knock off. It also doesn't have the signature on it like our other ones. I thought as it was priced the same it would be the same- but I'll be returning it and going to the shops to ensure I get the real thing next time. It may not be important whether it's the real thing or not, but if I'm going to be paying the same regardless I'd rather have it be genuine

3.0 out of 5 stars Original? mmmmmmm, 14 Feb 2014
I bought this as i had previously bought an original on an airplane; this one feels cheap, thin and poor quality at the side of the one purchased on flight; the packaging was so badly damaged when it arrived I had to throw it away as there was no way I could giftwrap it. All in all, it works, but I really don't think it is an 'original' tangle tease.

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved use many tears, 27 Jun 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Tangle Teezers are amazing, 8 Jun 2014
This is pretty, and tangle teezers are without a doubt the BEST product for hair. Mine is long and thick and I never have knots thanks to this beauty! So worth it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good brush, 16 April 2014
SM (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
We have a few tangle teaser brushes in our house, as they are the only brushes that my three year old will allow us to use on her long hair. Unlike other brushes, this brush does not pull and hurt her, even when her hair has become knotted. We brush her hair with it after washing and morning and evening. It's made a huge difference in that brushing her hair is no longer a tearful battle. She has quite straight hair.

I however have very curly hair, and like every other brush I have ever tried, it doesn't work for me without making my hair rather frizzy, although I find it very useful with wet hair when just stepping out of the shower.

However, for my little girl it works brilliantly and it has been a really good purchase.

This particular tangle teaser is also lovely colours - my favourite!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good hairbrush for girls and kittens., 13 April 2014
Highly recommended. Many fewer complaints when brushing. Slightly smaller than first one we had. Fits in the hand better actually.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not perfect but still the best brush I've found, 16 July 2014
I love tangle teezers...best brushes I've found for my daughters' hair (and I have tried a good few) ... not perfect but I have yet to find anything that is...
I also got the slightly more expensive salon elite one - and that seems sturdier than this - but this is good enough.
My only wish is they were a bit cheaper...one of my daughters keeps managing to lose them!
Haven't managed to find a way of naming them yet that remains for more than a few uses on wet hair - or shows up on the black or purple sparkly ones we had.
(I think part of the problem is they get mixed up at things like ballet/swimming etc as most other parents seem to have them as well and by the time we realise one is missing or someone realises they have two we don't where we lost it and they don't know where they acquired them!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 21 July 2014
It's absolutely fantastic. I'd expected to be easy to use and quick in detangling, but it turned out MUCH MUCH better than I'd have expected. It was recommended to me online so I decided I'd give it a go. And since my hair is nearly always tangled (I often sleep with my hair tied up, so in the morning it's absolutely disgusting', I really needed something that didn't kill my scalp or pull large tufts out of my head. After 20 seconds my hair was silky smooth. It's got really great results, DEFINITELY RECOMMENDED. It was worth the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tangle Teezer, 10 May 2013
Great, this is my second Teezer and I love it for my curly hair extensions.
My hair gets very tangled after washing and this is no problem fo ther Teezer..gently removes any knots!

5.0 out of 5 stars Detangles easily and keeps hair in good condition, 14 July 2014
I bought this on a lightning deal to replace an older tangle teezer. My previous one lasted well but had a few snapped spines. The tangle teezers remove knots and tangles really easily on both wet and dry hair. This saves time and using these brushes has kept my hair in good condition and prevented damage such as split ends.

Genuine tangle teezers are far better quality than cheaper knock offs available. Compared to the price of traditional brushes, I think the tangle teezers are good value. I agree with other reviewers that the newer models are slightly smaller. However, I don't doubt the product is genuine - the spines feel less soft on a newer brush as they gradually become worn. I prefer the two-colour design as the colour only on the brush half on my old pink model eventually faded.