4.0 out of 5 stars Nice fit
Published on 30 Aug. 2012 by bexsobusy

1.0 out of 5 stars Miss Sexies!!!???
Ok is it just me. But under no circumstances would I buy school trousers or any clothes for my daughter, from a brand called "miss sexies"
I read it twice. Come on amazon!!!????
Published on 23 Jan. 2013 by Prude

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice fit, 30 Aug. 2012
After struggling to find school trousers from all the usual high street stores I bought 2 pairs of these for my 11 year old tall, very slim daughter, they are a lovely fit the material seems reasonable quality, they wash well and they arrived within the time stated. The only thing I have done is removed the Miss Sexies red labels off them as I don't agree with my 11 yr old wearing this 'badge' . I would order these again. The supplier also enclosed a 10% voucher for further purchases which I thought a nice touch.

4.0 out of 5 stars trousers, 7 Nov. 2013
Use Amazon on a regular basis and have always been happy with the service. I will continue to use them in the future

1.0 out of 5 stars Miss Sexies!!!???, 23 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Girls School Trousers Black Skinny Stretch Hipster Miss Sexies 27" Inside Leg (Six Button Boot Leg) (Apparel)
I read it twice. Come on amazon!!!????

3.0 out of 5 stars Must read before you buy, 2 Sept. 2012
I bought the miss sexies trousers for my daughter and did measure her to order the correct size, when i recived them they were too sort, so be carefull when ordering. Also i have contacted the seller 3 times to obtain the return address to send them back to exchange for a larger size and i am yet to recive the details. im sure that i will get the details when its too late for me to send them back. I do not recomend this seller and i will be now asking for my money back.