5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bib tights
I'm 6' 3", 33" waist 33" leg and wear the XXL size. Fits perfectly, worn now for around 4 months!
Published 21 months ago by Dave2041

2.0 out of 5 stars Muddy Fox Bib Tights
Bought these for a friend but the straps were too short and he felt that the material would tear if he forced them. They were returned
Published 19 months ago by Neil

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bib tights, 4 Jan 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Muddy Fox Bib Tights, 30 Mar 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Appalling sizing, 12 Mar 2013
This review is from: Muddyfox Cycling Bib Tights Mens (Misc.)
The sizing of these tights is frankly atrocious. I read all the reviews and, as others have sensibly done, ordered two sizes above my normal of Medium ( so XL). I could barely get them past my knees and I am not heavily built. I have sent them back almost as soon as they arrived but will of course lose out on postage (always like to support the Royal Mail!) . The great shame is that the quality wasn't bad at all but the sizing on them is spectacularly wrong. They need to look at this as it's very misrepresentative.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small!, 29 Oct 2013
This review is from: Muddyfox Cycling Bib Tights Mens (Misc.)
These are good quality items made from a warm Roubaix fabric but they must have been sized for a population of a very small stature. The fabric does not 'give' as much as Lycra so you get squashed when wearing them. Unless you are under 170cm and 80Kg give them a miss.

5.0 out of 5 stars Order two sizes bigger, 20 Feb 2013
Having read all previous reviews I chose to order two sizes above my usual Large - I'm 6"1 with a 32" waist and 33" leg and the XXL fits perfectly well. If I'd of ordered a large then I'd have never fit into it like so many other buyers who have bought this product. The quality is decent too. I look forward to no more cold draughts at bottom of my back from now on.

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok but on the small size, 7 Dec 2012
I bought these for commuting by bicycle to the station, they're ok, but I defy anyone who normally wears a XXL size to fit into these, they were more like medium and as such, they remain in my drawers until I lose 5 stone or lose 6 inches off both my thighs.

2.0 out of 5 stars Incredibly small, 8 Sep 2014
I'll admit this is a very cost-effective set of bib tights. We all know how expensive cycling clothing can be. Having said that though, the sizing for this item is very, very poor. It comes up incredibly small. You really do have to go up 2 sizes to make this fit. So in summary, by all means buy this item because it's great for the price, but pick a couple of sizes up from what you normally wear. Given all the negative reviews on sizing, I really think SD should get this properly labelled as these reviews are only damaging an otherwise good product.

1.0 out of 5 stars DAMAGED AND WRONG SIZE, 19 Aug 2014
the item came DAMAGED - a piece was cut off with scissors but the sportsdirect did not care and dispatched such item anyway. The size was WAY TOO SMALL - I wear S but according to previous reviews I ordered size L which is still too small - like XS. NEVER USE THEM AGAIN, just waste of money as the item is unusable. Also problems with return and refund. All wrong.

1.0 out of 5 stars Big disappointment :(, 5 April 2014
I ordered XX Large size. What a joke. It's not even close to that size. Large? Maybe but not XXL. Avoid.

1.0 out of 5 stars sizes not true, 21 Mar 2014
First brought xl and didn't fit.still doesn't fit after exchanging it for 2xl im only 13 stone 10 lb and 6 ft

Muddyfox Cycling Bib Tights Mens