5.0 out of 5 stars Muddyfox Padded Cycling Tights Mens (XL)
To help with Sizing:-
I wear Jeans size 36ins waist / 33ins inside leg, I purchased XL and they fit very well for leg length and fine around the waist.
Published 23 months ago by Rushy

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but limited
Plus points: fairly cheap, keeps enough heat in to keep me warm enough for 10 mile commute at 3 degrees (not actually warm, but warm enough - I tend to prefer being fairly cool - anyone expecting to be toasty is going to be disappointed)
Published 10 months ago by Steve X

5.0 out of 5 stars Muddyfox Padded Cycling Tights Mens (XL), 10 Oct 2012
To help with Sizing:-

5.0 out of 5 stars Cycling Tights, 5 Nov 2012
E (Belfast, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
A great pair of trousers for cycling. I bought two pairs as I commute daily to work on my bike. Very pleased with them. I am 34" waist and I bought large and they are very comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product - Value for Money, 14 Nov 2012
David B (Blackpool, UK) - See all my reviews
My package arrived in 24 hours even though I ordered it over the weekend - how do they do that!
The item is well made and fits perfectly - although selecting the right size was a bit of a lottery. I am 38 waist and 33 inside leg and picked the XXL size - it fits me like a glove.
Definately value for money. I will be buying another.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 18 July 2012
At 6'3" and being of a heavy build, I found these to fit perfectly (XXL). Padding not too sculpted/shaped - which I find an advantage as I often wear shorts and tights together. Overall, I'm very happy with my purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but limited, 16 Nov 2013
Minus points: Not really cut for cycling - far too short at the back, giving any following traffic a scenic view of the grand canyon (and icy ventilation); found them uncomfortable around the back of the knees, where they're overly tight. And the sizing is just ludicrous - I'm 5'10" 14st, and the XL is far too tight, the legs not long enough, they're not deep enough in the body, and the tie-cord at the waist is so short it's continually disappearing into the waistband.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK for the Price, 11 Dec 2012
Bernard J. Cox (N.Wales) - See all my reviews
Without a size guide, I chose XL since I am 6'1" with a 34" waist. I would have been better off with XXL, since although the legs fit fine, the trunk section is too short. Actually, it's not that short, but given that these are for riding a bike, which involves bending over and pedaling,I would expect at least that the back of the waist would be higher than the front. I'm generally slim, having no bum to speak of, but after 10 minutes on the bike, I'm wanting to stop and hitch them up. It doesn't help that the waist cord is both thin and way too short. The ends of the tape have simple knots which are not large enough to prevent the tape being swallowed into the eyelets. I'm dreading not being able to re-tie the tape after a quick pee whilst out on a ride. The 'creep-down' effect has a very serious consequence. After a while you are no longer sitting on the pad itself, but on the seams of the pad at the back.

So, on the plus side, the material is good, they look good and the price is very very cheap. On the debit side, they are a crap fit, so for me at least, a waste of money.

Incidentally, the weight of the fabric is fine for mild autumn/spring days but insufficient for winter (<4C) no matter how fast you are pedaling.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cycling Long Pant, 7 Sep 2012
Excellent riding pants. Comfortable to wear and nicely Padded. Protect from wind. Good value for the Price and I do Recommend them for sure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Muddyfox Padded Cycling Tights, Men's, Black, Medium, 11 Nov 2012
Mark Carroll (Bewdley, Worcs UK) - See all my reviews
Went out for a Cycle in them this morning, VERY cold ! but these tight's kept me nice & warm, they did the trick & served their purpose. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND these tights, at 12.99 they are an ABSOLUTE SNIP..
As for size, I'm between 30 & 32 Inch waist & MEDIUM fitted me fantastically, nice & snug...

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value for money, 27 Nov 2012
I brought this after reading the fantastic reviews on the site and especially a review by someone mentioning the sizing I am also a 36" waist with short leg 33 and the XL is a perfect fit.

The two people giving these 1 star must have backsides the size of Australia either that or they have purchased the wrong sizes because the padding on these things offers fantastic comfort when riding a bike. They have reflective badge on the back however I wear these under waterproofs or with shorts over the top to spare for some added protection. I purchased the black ones as I was unsure of the green tights had loops to hook over the bottom of your feet I am sure they do.

Great value for money and rapid delivery a definite by for those commuters of people just finding their way into cycling.

2.0 out of 5 stars size issues, 1 Nov 2013
Apparently cyclist's sizes are very different to that of regular sizes. I bought a medium which was too small. Used it as a present for fellow cyclist.

Muddyfox Padded Cycling Tights Mens Black Medium