5.0 out of 5 stars Muddyfox Padded Cycling Tights Mens (XL)
To help with Sizing:-
I wear Jeans size 36ins waist / 33ins inside leg, I purchased XL and they fit very well for leg length and fine around the waist.
Published on 10 Oct 2012 by Rushy

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but limited
Plus points: fairly cheap, keeps enough heat in to keep me warm enough for 10 mile commute at 3 degrees (not actually warm, but warm enough - I tend to prefer being fairly cool - anyone expecting to be toasty is going to be disappointed)
Minus points: Not really cut for cycling - far too short at the back, giving any following traffic a scenic view of the grand...
Published 11 months ago by Steve X

‹ Previous | 111 12 1316 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the price, 7 Dec 2012
Good value for money, keeps you warm, fairly resistant against light rain or brief showers. They can tend to slip down sometimes, but that may just be due to other factors, but its definitely worth the money if you are a starter cyclist or just want some tights to commute in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Company Great Price Great Service, 5 Dec 2012
When I bought the first pair thought they were so good I have purchased another pair and would reccomend to anyone

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice and Warm good price, 31 Oct 2012
Only used these a couple of times but so far so good they are nice and warm, would have given it a 5 star but the draw string around the waist is a little short, other than that they are great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Palace to Palace, 28 Oct 2012
R. Mccarthy - See all my reviews
I did a 45 mile charity bike ride in October and needed some padded shorts. These worked a treat, one they kept me warm and two reduced the rubbing from the seat. Well recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 3 Oct 2012
This review is from: Muddyfox Padded Cycling Tights Mens (Misc.)
I bought these and the long sleaved top to match and both are very good both in comfort and value, if i could get a winter version for a similar price i would snap it up in an instance.

4.0 out of 5 stars well worth the money, 16 Aug 2014
Mr. P. M. Hodges "nos4r2" (cardiff wales) - See all my reviews
im surprised how good they are for the money. I would have given the a 5 star if they had gel the padding of foam. haven't been out on them yet so don't know how long they will last.

I saw a similar pear in sports direct for a lot more money

5.0 out of 5 stars Lasted me through the winter, cycling through floods and ..., 25 Aug 2014
Lasted me through the winter, cycling through floods and minus temperatures, even survived a couple of crashes with minor grazing, I think I may well invest in another pair for this winter!

3.0 out of 5 stars They are comfortable enough for short rspins but padding could be of ..., 15 Sep 2014
Draw string too short, They are comfortable enough for short rspins but padding could be of a better quality. Cycling gear in Lidl or Aldi seems better value for this price range.

1.0 out of 5 stars Far to small, 1 Sep 2013
Received these very quickly after ordering they are advertised as a large by no stretch of the imagination can these tights be described as a large, waiting for the seller to get back to me as no use. Bought a muddy fox shirt few weeks ago in large fits fine whoever made these tights must have had the template of a Pygmy to make these.
Bought from Amazon in the past if goods not as described able to return straight away and exchange wondering why this company has to contact you to agree on a return. Strange.

4.0 out of 5 stars Further sizing tips for us skinny's!, 16 April 2013
Mr. R. Irwin - See all my reviews
Prior to buying these leggins (refuse to use the word tights!) I read through lots of the reviews hoping to find some advice on sizing. All be it that there are plenty of people offering advice they were all much bigger than me. So here is my advice for the racing snake built people out there.
I wear between a 28" to 30" trouser size depending on the make of jeans and what have you. Taking the general concensous that people needed to go up I size I ordered the Medium leggins and I am happy to report these are a perfect fit. Im 5'8" in height and these are not too long in the leg either a nice fit all round.
I also took peoples advice and washed these prior to wearing them as my Trek cobia has a white seat. Thankfully no orange staining to the seat after my first ride.
For people also wanting to know I ordered the black/green leggins which DO come with the elasticated foot stirrups. The photo on Amazon for the black/green ones does not show the stirrups but they do come with them.
I got these for the discounted price rather than the retail price and I would say they were a very good buy at £12.99.
Retail of £36.99 would be a little over the top in my opinion so grab yourself a bargin at the discounted price.
I also bought the Muddyfox Cycling jacket in black/green at the same time which saved on postage. Delivery was super quick and if you like to drink your cup of tea in a mug the size of a bucket you will enjoy the SportsDirect free gift mug.

‹ Previous | 111 12 1316 | Next ›