on 10 March 2013
Great book lots of good information inside. The challenges are set in easy to follow sections.
Plenty of colourful pictures to help us on our way.
on 29 March 2013
I've really enjoyed dipping in and out of this book. It's full of useful and inspiring ideas and all very well illustrated.
on 9 February 2013
Pleased with this book, although I love making my own sketchbooks and filling them with my ideas, sometimes I just need someone or something else to give me a push in a certain direction. I like this because it is different from other sketchbook books!
on 19 September 2013
Sketchbooks were my main thing in School at GCSE and ALevel in which I passed with A*, foundation Art & Design and then also a Fine Art degree, I carried my sketchbooks everywhere and usually produced up to and over 15 in a year, some for drawing and sketches others for texture experiements, colour experiements, so these ones were normally so fat and bulky I couldnt carry them. Decided to buy this book just to see what It was like, its ok nothing amazing or special and have seen better things produced at GCSE standard. nice book I wont say no but there are much better books for sketchbook inspiration than this. I was expecting more things, more ideas, i liked the pages filled with textures creations ideas, this book seemed quite bland, over rated over hyped
on 15 February 2014
Thank you for this great book, that inspires me to keep making my art...and of how important it is to carry on doing so .
on 28 August 2012
A great book that is worthy of a good read as well as the pictures alone. The content describes sketchbook ideas well with plenty of different types of mixed media which can be used.
on 9 April 2016
Prompt delivery. Sold as advertised . Excellent book.
on 2 November 2014
I really don't know why this book has had so many good reviews. It does nothing for me as I find most of the examples very uninspiring. Perhaps it's because I'm not a textile designer?
on 10 August 2014
As described. I'm really pleased.
on 23 August 2015
Good, fun and lots of ideas.