5.0 out of 5 stars great historical value.
i'm a bit of a civil war nut.i have read and watched many of the books and movies about this episode in the history of the
united states.this mainly documentry is extremely accurate.and a must for students of u.s.a history.
Published 22 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Amazon should really improve their listings
I really feel cheated by Amazon over this DVD as nowhere in the listing did it say that it was a Region 1 DVD. I've bought other American Civil War DVDs in the past which were multi-region and I assumed, wrongly, that this was also the case in respect of this product. Thankfully it didn't cost much.
Published 2 months ago by J. B. Stewart

5.0 out of 5 stars great historical value., 28 Jan 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars class documentary, 17 July 2013
mr david cairns "wesnut" (kennoway, fife Great Britain) - See all my reviews
WHAT a bargain this is,maybe not as good as Burns Civil War,but not far behind it,this is a MUST-BUY for anybody interested in The American Civil War,I took a chance on this because of the great price,just over a fiver including p&p,and I,m delighted I did,very informative,and good picture quality,it,s a blu-ray,not as great picture quality as The Searchers/Zulu,what is???but very good nevertheless,BUY IT!!!!!
Davy Cairns,Scotland.

4.0 out of 5 stars 150th, 18 Nov 2013
This review is from: ULTIMAT CIVIL WAR 150TH (DVD)
This was a very well put together dvd and I really enjoyed it. I have done 2 re-enactments in America for the 150th so this was very relevant

1.0 out of 5 stars Amazon should really improve their listings, 6 Sep 2014
J. B. Stewart "Bruce Stewart" (West Lothian) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Non compatable with my DVD player, 1 Dec 2013
This review is from: ULTIMAT CIVIL WAR 150TH (DVD)
The reason I gave this one star is because I was unable to watch this DVD! I bought mine from Amazon USA, it is identical to the one presented here. I was looking to buy a copy that I could be sure would play in Europe, I live in Norway. The seller listed obviously does not have this DVD in stock and is in the US - so no go there. I am annoyed. Anyone else looking to buy this, apparently excellent, DVD should be sure it is compatable with their DVD player.

ULTIMAT CIVIL WAR 150TH