5.0 out of 5 stars Dont look any further
Brilliant product, brilliant price. Sound clarity remains at a high standard regardless of the genre of music. Definately the best headphones in the low price market!
Published 15 months ago by Matthew Rees

3.0 out of 5 stars middling opinon
Product arrived quickly and works Ok with my iPad and iPhone.
There is some electronic buzzing at low volume so not perfect but probably what you'd expect for the price.

Note that it doesn't seem to be possible to pair them with Windows 7 - there is no driver.
Published 14 months ago by Kindle Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Dont look any further, 8 Jun 2013
This review is from: Bluetooth Stereo Headphones / Headset with Mic- compatible with IPhone/IPad/Mobile Phones/Laptops/Tablets (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent headphones, 15 April 2013
Mr. S. Fisher "tall_steve" (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
I needed some wireless headphones for jogging as I hate the wires jumping about. Was torn between these and another pair, but went for these for the battery life. Excellent headphones, I've not got the best hearing so can't really give a detailed view on the sound, I personally don't have an issue with the sound at all though. There are buttons on the right for play/pause and take call (I turned off the use headphones for calls option off on my phone), an on/off switch, and a little "dial" for skipping tracks back and forth, which also doubles as volume if you hold it instead of flicking it.

Connection is good, connects to my Nexus 4 very quickly and never had an issue, just turn on, hear two beeps, and connected.

Battery life seems good, I used them for a run yesterday and forgot to plug them in to charge up when I picked them up today, and used them for 2 hours today no problem (the other pair I was looking at had a battery life of 3 hours), I think chances are my phone battery will die before these do.

Hope this has helped a bit.

3.0 out of 5 stars middling opinon, 23 July 2013
Product arrived quickly and works Ok with my iPad and iPhone.

Of course they're not advertised as such so no real complaint, just that I was surprised by this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bluetooth Headphones, 25 Aug 2012
These are really good considering they are a lower end product. They work really well with my iPhone, iPad and my partners Blackberry Curve. I am really impressed with the overall sound quality especially the bass range. A highly recommended item at a great price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not perfect, but pretty good. Especially for the price., 16 May 2013
P. J. O'Reilly (UK) - See all my reviews
Item and packaging exactly as pictured above. Paired and connected with my "phablet" (ASUS fonepad) with minimal drama. I had to have two goes, but this is down to me not reading the - limited - instructions that came with the headet before jumping in. You need to make your phone or tablet discoverable, then hold down the play/pause button on the earpiece of the headset at which point your phone/tablet should find it. Connection was straightforward and when I fired up the tablet's music player, the music transmitted to the headset without further ado. I walked around with the tablet in my bag and experienced no dropouts. The controls on the headset (pause/play, skip foward and back, volume) also worked fine at controlling the tablet remotely. Seems to be a range of say up to 8 metres, but this was in my house with several walls for the signal to negotiate. In an open space I'd suspect the promised 10 metre range is not unachieveable.

Sound quality is quite subjective, but I found the sound to be quite rich with a decent bass end but a little muddy in the higher frequencies. However, I've not had the chance to play around with the graphic equalizer so tweaks here may even it out. Certainly sufficiently good quality for "walkman" purposes and the phones do block out a lot of extraneous street noise etc (down to the full and cushioned earpieces, I believe, rather than any advanced technology).

The headphones themselves are reasonably comfortable, fairly lightweight, and tolerably sturdy despite being all plastic. I wore them for about an hour without them starting to feel uncomfortable. A few years back I would have felt a little odd walking round wearing "cans" rather than in-the-ear phones, but it seems to be socially acceptable nowadays. The plain and practical styling of the headset is unlikely to impress the fashion-conscious, but it also doesn't look overly cheap. The headset may be a little big for those with small heads - the band fits me on the smallest setting and I'm about average size, head-wise.

I had some trouble linking them to my PC (Win 7 64 bit with one of those cheap little bluetooth dongles which is probably linked elsewhere on this page) . The items paired successfully, but when Windows started installing drivers it threw up a problem - one driver failed to install successfully and despite much Googling I couldn't find a solution. In fact, a set of drivers I downloaded to try to fix the problem instead messed up my dongle and I had to uninstall them from the dongle. (Device & Printers > (right click device) Properties > Hardware > highlight the driver with the problem (yellow exclamation mark icon) > Properties > Change settings > Driver > Uninstall !!). This led me to check the properties for the headset drivers and I found it had for some reason tried to install the mono audio driver twice. Uninstalling the one of the two that was marked with the yellow exclamation mark resolved the problem. Unclear if this was a fault unique to my PC, but if anyone else encounters it, I hope this info helps. I then banged my head for some time getting sound to play through the headset not through the speakers. You need to set the headset to act as an "audio sink", "remote" and (surprisingly!) "headset" by right clicking the icon in Devices and Printers, choosing Properties and then the Services tab where there are check boxes. (One or more of these may already be checked). This wasn't enough though, but eventually I discovered (Googling did help this time) that I needed to make the headset the default playback device (Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Sound > highlight the headset icon and choose "Set default"). This means that you're turning off your speakers or wired headphone plugged into an audio port, so you'll have to toggle between the two depending on which you want to use. I found it liberating to be able to walk around the house listening to music on headphones. (My neighbours will probably appreciate this too as I have a habit of cranking up the speakers on the PC so I can hear the music playing from the PC elsewhere).

One other tip for an issue which had me scratching my head for a while (which may seem most obvious to others!). If you've connected the headset with one device - e.g. your PC - you'll not be able to connect it to the other device - e.g. your tablet - without shutting off the Bluetooth on the first device. It took me 10 minutes to work that one out!

Overall, pretty good for the low price (I paid £17.99), but I left off a star due to some fiddliness of set-up (perhaps down as much to Windows as the item), the fact the instructions in the box were very limited and the manufacturer's website had no useful documentation (and no drivers!), and the good rather than excellent construction/finish etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money., 22 April 2013
Note: EverythingI'm about to type should be read with "for a pair of £18 headphones".....before it!
I bought these to go along with my Samsung Galaxy Tablet, and wasn't expecting much tbh, but I was to be pleasantly surprised.
They feel sturdy, and of good quality. The Bluetooth radio signal/strength seems adequate, and I have not experienced any cut outs. Battery life is ok too. Sound is respectable, and I'm able to enjoy my music and films, and it's obviously a huge upgrade over the builtin speaker.

The seller was very good too, answering my question with a polite reminder to read the included instructions for details of connecting! A good buy overall, and I'll be getting a second pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't fault anything for the price, really pleased!, 16 Nov 2013
It's only day2 but I'm really happy so far. Setup instructions could have been a little clearer, but apart from that it's faultless.
I have been using them on my iPhone and my son has been using them for his iPad, no problems with connection as with some reviews. Sound quality would struggle to be beaten by any wired headphones that are available for double the price of these.
I haven't used the mic to make any calls yet but Siri has no problem recognising what I'm saying.
Can't emphasise how much of a bargain these headphones are. *****

1.0 out of 5 stars I had these for a year and had to throw them away......???, 9 Jun 2013
I had these very headphone for over a year and was very happy with them. The build quality isn't great and the range isn't great but you get what you pay for and if you pay under £20, you get under £20 worth of stuff. All of the reviews you read here about them being great value, I would have to agree with in terms of the sound quality. The other reviews about headphones not working, or buzzing sounds or whatever, they're just faulty items that should have been sent back for an exchange and with Amazon that isn't a big deal.

BUT BEWARE!!!

I HAD TO THROW MINE IN THE BIN AND THEY WERE IN PERFECT WORKING ORDER!! WHY!! BECAUSE YOU CAN NOT GET A REPLACEMENT CHARGER ANYWHERE FOR THESE HEADPHONES. I even contacted the reseller and they pretty much told me to go and jump.

I was gutted that I had to bin a perfectly good working piece of kit just because I could 'NOT' get a replacement charger cable. The one you get with these particular phones is an irregular size (tiny) and I trolled the net for weeks before eventually giving up.

BEWARE.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brillant bit of kit, 16 May 2014
I was looking for some Bluetooth headphones for walks and jogging saw these I know from exuberance not to get the cheapest
so I got these having read other peoples reviews and they wasn't wrong they are brill recommend them to you One thing I will say some body said you cant connect them up to windows 7 but I did it easy as pie and my phone and ipad no probs easy to set up and use sound perfect I could not have them full up lol

4.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase, 8 Mar 2014
Perfect for my son to listen to his Tablet, videos, music etc. Easy to set up with the added bonus it has a rechargeable lithium battery which lasts ages.