5.0 out of 5 stars Otterly excellent
Published on 30 April 2010 by M. Brereton

3.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin.....
A good product, protects the phone well and is easy to fit.
But the rubberised material is a magnet for the fluff in pockets and doesn't stay clean looking hence the 3* rating
I also bought the commuter otter box for my wife's phone which I feel is the better product
Overall good value, functional product just a little marred by fluff....
Published 19 months ago by Mike Dixon

5.0 out of 5 stars Otterly excellent, 30 April 2010
M. Brereton "burningbadger" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
A nice stylish item, comes complete with screen protector (which works, rather than just falls off straight away) and the moulded rubber case is both robust and improves the ergonomics of the device. It has been dropped two or three times since I have bought the new case, and each time it simply bounced! Job done - and a nice example of style combining with functionality for a change.

5.0 out of 5 stars Otter Bow Supurb!!, 14 May 2010
This is truly a great quality well made rubberised casing for the blackberry! After buying & trying some real rubbish skins i came across this one....Brilliant, protects my phone 100%!Feels great & looks great,Buy it! you will be happy!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Range Rover (Toyota Hilux? Nissan Navara?) of protective skins - I love it., 21 Aug 2014
Andrew Sercombe (West Sussex, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: OtterBox Impact Series Case Cover with Screen Protector for iPhone 4/4S - Black (Accessory)
Hey, this arrived this morning and it is really, really good! Excellent quality silicone, the included crystal-clear screensaver went on like a dream, and it looks ... well ... a bit like a Range Rover skin for my iPhone 4. I love the home button being covered. I love the sharp square lines. I love the buttons all working even when they are protected. I love the way it keeps the screen recessed. I love the non-slipness. This will all make a lot of difference when I'm out in the wilds of Europe on my BMW 1200GS. The perfect match!

No it isn't waterproof (it isn't designed to be a svelt little clip-on), but it is a step in the right direction without all the bulk associated with 'guaranteed' waterproofing. OK, it was the best part of £10, but I won't be thinking how expensive it was next week, just delighted that it will be doing the job, ie bouncing my phone off the road when it slips out of my cold fingers in some far-flung rural track in Slovakia and need to text.

I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality., 10 April 2010
If you like the chunky look then this is the case for you.The screen protector went on easily for a change (i usually mess it up).
Overall an excellent product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and strong, 17 Nov 2013
This case came on recommendation and I am passing that on to you !
Only slight negative is that the case is a little bulky - small price to pay for perfect protection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good case, 18 Jun 2014
This case is very good and protects the phone well.
I've dropped the phone and it was fine.
I would recommend it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin....., 21 Feb 2013
A good product, protects the phone well and is easy to fit.
Overall good value, functional product just a little marred by fluff....

5.0 out of 5 stars Probably the best case I've ever used., 8 April 2010
S. D. Jarmuz - See all my reviews
Very wary when purchasing my first case, as I did not want something as cheap as the £0.01 silicone case, but not as serious as the otterbox defender (tm) so decided to go for this case.

Ribbing used on the inside absorbs most everyday impacts, but would not surprise me if damage was cased from impact from a height.

Screen protector + application kit are included (not explained in the amazon description) and are very easy to apply - further protecting the device.

I rate this item 5/5 and cannot fault it in any way.

5.0 out of 5 stars OtterBox Curve Impact Case for Blackberry, 10 May 2011
Have had this on my Blackberry Curve 9300 for a little while now. If fits snugly and all the buttons operate nicely. I haven't dropped my Blackberry yet (I'm a careful kinda fella). However given its substantial corner coverage I feel that it would be reasonably protected in a drop type situation. It also raises the face of the Blackberry when placed face-down which is good. I have not applied the screen protector which comes with the case, but am happy that all should be well without it. In contrast with other cases that I have used it is not too rubbery, this makes it a whole lot easier to slip into your pocket and suchlike.

4.0 out of 5 stars YES AND NO, 22 July 2014
A. Taylor (Surrey England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Very good protective case. Easily fitted to phone. Not only looks good but with the side ribbing is easy to hold. Downside, because it's the material it is and with the ribbed sides it does not slip or slide into pockets very well, and getting the phone out when in a hurry means lots of tugging and some small amount of frustration. I'lll keep it on because it provides good protection and I hate my kit being damaged but I probably will not buy again when I purchase an iPhone 6.