4.0 out of 5 stars Unstereotypical characters and powerful sex!
This is the first Danelle Harmon book I have read and it probably won't be my last. What I found relatively unusual about this tale was that the two leading characters, Lucien and Eve, both suffer from relationship problems due to their upbringing whereas you usually read about the 'tortured hero'. In this story both hero and heroine have to resolve 'issues' in their...
Published on 18 April 2002

3.0 out of 5 stars The wicked one
Good light reading, not for someone wanting a serious read, frivolous and unrealistic it all comes good in the end type story
Published 19 months ago by Linnie

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant, 21 April 2013
L. J. Hinds - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Wicked One (The De Montforte Brothers Book 4) (Kindle Edition)
I absolutely feel in love with each and everyone of these books the characters well you can't help but fall in love with all the brothers and their sister the way things happen it's well thought out and brilliantly written I have to say that book 3 had me in fits of laughter and this book I did cry I would recommend these books to anyone who loves a good romance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Finale!!, 18 Mar 2013
I read the first three books on the De Montforte brothers and was quite looking forward to this one. The eldest brother, the foreboding and omniscient Lucien De Montforte, the Duke of Blackheath was such a big character and I was quite curious as to how the author will make this proud and brave man fall in love without destroying that character which I'd admired throughout the previous books.
This book turned out to be a befitting finale to the De Montforte brothers. I laughed, cried, got angry, anxious, cried some more and now having just finished reading it I feel like starting over again. Even the very long and steamy sex scenes didn't detract from the brilliance of the story.
A big thank you to Danelle Harmon for this finale. The whole series has been brilliant but you made me happy indeed by making the duke's story as big and bold like the character that he is :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars good reading, 2 Mar 2013
I had the first book free with kindle and was hooked straight away. Well written and throughly enjoyed the reading.
Had to purchase other in the series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!, 22 Feb 2013
This is one. Of the most enjoyable series I have read on kindle. What a find, thank you Danielle it's been a pleasure reading your books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant read!, 11 Jan 2013
Totally hooked on these stories of the DeMontforte Brothers. Read the Wild One and just had to download the other three titles. All four stories are so different and such compelling reading. I highly recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good read, 28 Dec 2012
I have read the other books in the De Montforte Brothers series and really enjoyed them but this was my favourite. Full of romance, lust and excitement a really good story.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice reads, 19 Nov 2012
Having read all four books of the De Monte Brothers my favourite is the Defiant One. Though animal welfare in the late 18th century seems a bit dubious. - Now I'll to find some information on the fashion worn by the upper classes of that era. - Have a go at reading the books.

5.0 out of 5 stars What an excellent book - Can't wait to read the next one, 4 Jun 2001
By A Customer
Having purchased books from Amazon over the last 12 months mainly by Johanna Lindsey, Stephanie Laurens and Sabrina Jeffries, it was a delight to read this book by Danelle Harmon. I think anyone who buys this book will not be disappointed. I love a book that can transport you back in time as if you are actually there with the characters. The only bad thing about this book is the fact that I couldn't put it down until I had finished it. I will just have to order the other three books in this series

4.0 out of 5 stars The wicked one, 30 Oct 2013
Another great tale, lovingly told! Lucien is my favourite De Montforte brother, he is an excellent character as are all of the ones in this series. Far fetched escapism, I love it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 30 Oct 2013
Absolutely worth reading all the books in the series, I gave this book a five star rating because of the story I would recommend it to anyone who wants a really great story to read, I didn't want it to end I am now looking for more of the same thing from danelle harmon