on 17 December 2012
This is a great item, and even better because it can be folded down impact away when not needed. However, I tend to keep mine up as it doesn't get in the way
on 18 January 2014
Its cheap for a reason. Not sturdy at all. Broke in about a month of having it. You cant really do much with your wigs on the stand. The stand can hardly stand up.
on 12 May 2013
Collapsible when you take part which makes it easy to travel flat. Fantastic to use as a wig stand or just drying wigs when they've been washed.
on 10 July 2013
does the job nicely. Easy to assemble, even for someone like me lol
Holds the shape of the wig really nicely
on 19 June 2013
Product was delivered very quickly (within 10 days) it was well wrapped and protected. It was easy to set up and is very sturdy. My only disappointment was the colour - it was pink.
on 13 June 2014
This is tooooooo flimsy for holding anything on it
I was not happy with it at all
It went in the bin
on 19 September 2013
I knit a lot of hats and was looking for a stand so that I could take photographs. I came upon this on amazon and at the time did not realize that it would come all the way from China. Great value, arrived quickly and is a good hat stand.
on 17 April 2014
I have bought this style before. It is fine for short and medium length hair, fits together well and packs flat. Overall good value. I had hoped for a black or white one but was sent 2 bright pink ones. You get what they send you....
on 6 February 2014
Very good product, build well, fitted together easily, rather sturdy when sat on a surface. (note: haven't been able to put a wig on it as of yet seeming my cosplay wig hasn't arrived from Singapore so I don't know how well it sits on the stand) I had fast delivery even for standard postage, pretty self explanatory in how to put it together. I'd recommend this to someone who Cosplays and travels around to different places whilst doing so, can be taken apart put in a bag then taken out again set back up and you have a stand for your wig which used up no space at all.
on 15 September 2013
Another great item from cool2day. The wig stand was great quality very pleased with it. The neatness of my wigs look great excellent value for money