on 16 August 2013
I wish I had read the reviews for this app, I didn't realise it was just
American, I guess the clue was in the scanner 911 pro title, silly me..
on 28 April 2013
What an excellent app.......wish our police were on but it is well worth the money.
Would highly recommend this app.
on 12 July 2013
Unfortunately does not cover this area - have no interest in other UK areas,let alone rest of Amazon world so am disappointed.
on 25 June 2013
very little use to u.k users,as there are no u.k police forces on it. I am sorry that I purchased it.
on 3 August 2013
this is an awesome app. it's pretty amazing to have playing along side live news events in america. It plays in the background of the kindle as well so I sometime have this going at the same time as the cctv app.
on 20 May 2013
Great scanning app. Easy to use, and very often can transmit some crystal clear signals. Some nights I just enjoy tuning in to some random stations to see what is going on.

Would love to see more channels added from countries other than USA - and a greater variety of channels such as like Air Traffic Control.

I like it.
on 9 November 2013
It isn't a scanner only a method of accessing recorded conversation or conversation broadcast online - very sparse coverage. UK coverage virtually non-existent.
on 7 July 2013
If I had known it was program for the USA I would not have bought it.a waste of time and money
on 14 December 2013
It didn't state that it is for the USA only, bit pointless here in the UK, unless you live in America steer clear of it.
on 24 January 2014
Does not have the coverage I expected no UK airband or much UK coverage come to that no way I wanted at all