This is a pretty good track, and being free means we get the chance to sample Sandi Thom's work for nothing. This rhythmic rock-country mixture skips along over a positive beat and sweet vocal harmonies. It's a simple "Love you baby" kind of song, offering nothing new, but I played on repeat for a couple of days anyway. After this positive intro, I will be looking out for more by this artist.
on 5 April 2013
Sandi Thom - underated. This is a superb song, well crafted and executed. Miles away from "Wish I was a Punk Rocker" or whatever that breakthrough single was. Regular on my recent favourites playlist. And it was a free download from Amazon - there are some pearls in there to be found if you listen to enough.
on 3 January 2014
I've got a couple of Sandi Thom albums and I quite like this folk/rock type of music she plays. While this may not be my favourite song it's not a bad one and it is one which can be listened to again
on 21 August 2012
Sandi has a good voice and this simple song is tuneful and easy to listen to. It's unexciting and forgettable however so not one I would return to often, but fine as part as a mix of other tunes.
on 7 January 2013
Not really my kind of music but liked it once heard. I would not have purchased the album but would have bought
the whole album but would have bought individual tracks
on 26 January 2013
Have not read this e book yet just purchased. That is why I can not make any rating nor review. Because I am interested in this field purchased it.
on 26 December 2012
Easy listening - I only chose it as it was free, but I enjoyed it.
It isn't what I usually listen to, but work a freebie!
on 13 January 2013
Nice music from Sandi Thom, she's a great artist! I also love I Wish I Was A Punk Rocker. Great song!
on 10 January 2013
I was rather hoping that this trak would be better than it turned out to be, but thats just me.
on 18 July 2012
Sun Comes Crashing Down is an ok song, though I would not have put in the blues genre. Mid paced and pleasant on the ears, it reminds me of Fleetwood Mac around the time of the Rumors album. Not my cuppa as they say.