Format: MP3 Download|Change

on 28 September 2015
I am new to Goat, having heard one of their tracks on the radio I bought this. It was what I hoped for. Tribal sounding psy. Driving, high energy but retains a primitive sound. I think their sound could be improved if they got a better vocalist, I'm not keen on the female, but it doesn't ruin the record.
on 6 June 2016
Very interesting psych ish álbum with jazzy cinematic orchestra style drums, the musicianship is astounding And its on a lovely translucent yellow coloured vinyl with a beautiful sleeve And inner sleeve

Overall pretty great if you Like this kind of music
on 10 July 2013
Solid grooves and funky phscodelic riffs. Full of soul and a new colour to music that has been missed for a while. Drive around with this album in your life for a while and you will feel brighter.
on 15 April 2014
I ordered this one after seeing TV coverage of their Glastonbury performance and it's great. They've taken a combination of heavy psychedelic krautrock afrobeat grooves and chants and mashed it all up into something that is their own. It could be considered 'record collection rock' with all those influences but I don't care because it sounds like they've got great record collections. And it's not just 70's sounds either, it reminds me of The Slits at times. If they build on this they will be unstoppable.
on 8 March 2015
Unfortunately my CD never turned up, but have heard it before and know it to be excellent.
on 17 October 2013
I have only just stumbled on this album, and got to say it's a fantastic album. One of my main areas is mad psychedelic music and this fits into that category. I don't think there is a bad song off this, and it also reminds me of another mad psych album. If you like this, feeling a bit adventurous check out Brainticket. This album reminds me of them. This has got the people who reviewed this album saying that it was one of the best albums of2012. I agree totally.
on 10 September 2014
Wow just brilliant
Out there but dam fine
Saw live
on 14 November 2015
My first Goat cd and I was impressed. Loud and psychedelic.
on 3 October 2013
Discovered this band when I heard they were playing Glastonbury 2013 and immediately fell in love with them. It's a brilliant album, full of life and dynamism. Infectious rhythms, powerful chants, wicked guitar parts... Goat live and breathe the music they perform. The album feels like a live performance from start to finish. Love it!
on 31 July 2015
different in an interesting and good way