on 23 February 2013
I received the wrong item twice. I specifically wanted the 2 fold and i received the 3 fold sleeve. I returned both. The item which I received did seem to be nice - just that I didn't want that.
on 27 January 2013
Having had an ipad and matching case, I was expecting similar quality for the Samsung Tab. However, although it fitted well, the power button was not easily accessible when the case was on, so consequently, the case is left off - annoying. Other than that, for the money it's not bad at all.
on 18 January 2013
Well build....should last a lifetime. Fits perfectly, all the holes at correct location. Very pleased. Only gripe is that when charging, the case needs to be kept open....otherwise excellent case.
on 16 April 2013
I have been using the case for several months now and has proven to be very useful in protecting the tablet.
The multiple ways of standing it are also very useful.
on 5 February 2013
Fits great, cut outs all in the right place and looks pretty good too!!!!

Not leather but not bad still looks good.
on 5 January 2013
this cover was a great price and does every thing it should, its smart and its great the way it stands up,