5.0 out of 5 stars Amelia's Destiny
This was brilliant, couldn't put it down. very moving story, very well written. look forward to reading others from this author
Published 22 months ago by Mrs. P. Crowhurst

2.0 out of 5 stars A bag full of emotions, pain, love and eventually some good
This was a hard book to read, I kept putting it down and telling myself I had to see how it ended. I'm not a quitter either and have to finish something I started.
I'm glad Amelia's life changed for the better no one can ever really understand what she went through and I'm amazed she lived to tell the tale.
I agree with her totally when she talks about her...
Published 17 months ago by Karrie D

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Amelia's Destiny, 8 Nov 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars A SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL STORY, 10 Jun 2012
This review is from: Amelia's Destiny ( Book #2 ) (Kindle Edition)
After having read Amelia's Story, a book that I loved, I couldn't wait to read the sequel. I have to say it is worth the waiting. I have read this lovely book in just 5 hours. I simply couldn't put it down, as simple as that. While reading it you feel as if you are sitting down with the author, having a nice chat while enjoying a nice cup of tea. The style is so down-to-earth and straightforward that you feel as if the author is just telling you about her life in a friendly, warm, and so honest way. Read this book, really, it is like talking to a friend.

Amelia found herself homeless and almost penniless, so she had to make a big decision. Going back to her mother's house leads her to more decisions. Amelia is a young woman with a plan for the future. Follow her in her travel to become the independent woman she wants to be, and feel all the struggles she goes through to get her purposes in life. A book that won't leave you indifferent.

Very easy to follow and read, it is the perfect read for every occasion. Beautifully written, the story evolves just effortlessly, flowing quite easily. Feel for Amelia, smile with her, cry with her, and be her companion in the difficult path to happiness.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 29 May 2012
This review is from: Amelia's Destiny ( Book #2 ) (Kindle Edition)
This book is truly amazing, thought her previous book was great but this is even better, am proud to say I know the author and am very proud of her, a must read but have a tissue at the ready, very moving

5.0 out of 5 stars Amelia's Destiny, 29 May 2012
This review is from: Amelia's Destiny ( Book #2 ) (Kindle Edition)
Fantastic read, I loved every minute of this very sad but true story and it shows that you can make it, if you have a dream no matter how big or small, you can follow it and achieve it. I thoroughly enjoyed the story and wanted more. This is not for the faint hearted though as I cried, laughed, screamed and felt relieved that Amelia made it. Congratulations to the Author for such a well written story and I hope one day her little girl will read this her Mum's story and realise how lucky she is, to have a Mum that only wanted the best for herself and her family. A big thank you. x

4.0 out of 5 stars emotional, 31 Aug 2014
This review is from: Amelia's Destiny ( Book #2 ) (Kindle Edition)
This book was an emotional ride ,very easy to read vivid and openly raw.
I was in state care but we're very lucky and had warm and understanding careers ,some my sister and I kept in touch with .
As we had a cruel father too but an amazing mum who as soon as she could got the 4 of us back together .
I live my life by my mums principles and love for the us.
She is never forgotten and am proud she was my mother .
Thank you for you every honest book .

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read, 17 Jan 2014
This review is from: Amelia's Destiny ( Book #2 ) (Kindle Edition)
Both books of Amelia's story are great and very sad. But I am glad she finally had a good life, and could write these books for others to read. As having demons in your childhood you never forget..but it makes you determined that your own children never have demons in there's.

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT, 3 Sep 2013
This review is from: Amelia's Destiny ( Book #2 ) (Kindle Edition)
I have just finished the second book of Amelia's life...I felt like I was there with her...beautifully written and heart rending in some places.....just about to download D G Torren's other two books.....wonderful writer....

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 4 Aug 2013
This review is from: Amelia's Destiny ( Book #2 ) (Kindle Edition)
A very happy ending to a very sad story it shows that with hard work and determination you can turn your life around and get what you want a very uplifting book

5.0 out of 5 stars amelias destiny, 22 Jun 2013
This review is from: Amelia's Destiny ( Book #2 ) (Kindle Edition)
i found this book hard to put down and will be looking out for more books by d.g torrens. its based on a true story and is easy to follow

5.0 out of 5 stars Please read this, 1 Jun 2013
SarahLouise4U (Cardiff, South Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Amelia's Destiny ( Book #2 ) (Kindle Edition)
Honestly, you really have to. Amelia is a total inspiration and her journey is both heartbreaking and inspiring. Very well written and I could not put this book down until I had finished.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Amelia's Destiny ( Book #2 )