‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Bags of Thanks!, 24 July 2012
This review is from: Keep Calm I'm the Mother of the Bride - Natural Cotton Shoulder Bag
Well, these are just brilliant! We were really struggling for ideas for thank you gifts for our Mum's for our forthcoming wedding. We spotted these and decided they would be perfect stuffed full of pamper goodies. A great item of great quality at a great price, well packed and a super speedy delivery to top it off!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag, 19 Jun 2012
I ordered a few of these bags (bride, mother of the bride, bridesmaid etc.) and they have just arrived within two days of ordering - with free p&p!
The bags are fantastic! The print is bright and clear. The bag itself is regular tote bag size and is made from natural cotton. The cotton does have small imperfections in it but this is normal for the material - it does not affect the quality of the print.
The bags are funky enough to use for the hen party, but also smart enough to use for the weekend of the wedding - although maybe not during the wedding itself! They will be perfect for keeping camera, tissues, blister plasters etc. in for the day though :-)
Can't wait until the Bride sees them!

5.0 out of 5 stars ideal pressie, 10 Jan 2013
Bought this for my friend who has a weddiing coming up. Both her and the bride loved it. Good quality and strong.

5.0 out of 5 stars So pleased, 9 Aug 2014
When looking for gift bags I wanted something diffrent to give them. After looking around all the shops in my local town I still couldn't find anything that I wanted that was worth the price. When I saw these on amazon I quickly ordered them and was so happy with the quality and best of all they can reused them. Very worth the price. Can't wait to hand them out in two weeks time at our wedding

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 2 April 2014
Just what my mum needs to carry all mine and her just in case bits in on my big day. Excellent quality and fast delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag!, 2 Feb 2014
The bags are just fantastic! Exactly what I wanted, great size and great printing, perfect as a gift for an important person!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 27 Dec 2013
Great quality product that my mum loved for receiving christmas! Can fit essential items in, size of an A4 folder.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 15 Dec 2013
Arrived earlier than expected, packaged well and exactly what I hoped it would be, would recommend to anyone looking for a lady minute present for their mother!

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 21 Nov 2013
April (WOLVERHAMPTON, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
mom loves it, get to show off she is the mother of the bride, plus so practical, great gift for a run up to the big day and to remember the day

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my daughter's hen night, 10 Sep 2013
A nice roomy bag which raised a laugh at my daughter's hen night. Will carry on using it for my shopping now as it's a good size.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›