on 1 November 2013
This arrived well before it was expected.

I did'n't realise how big this item was until it arrived. It was very good quality and would recommend anyone to buy this.
on 25 October 2013
quick delivery, well packaged, good quality and looks great on my white wall. Would recommend the canvas to others. Need to decide on the next to purchase.
on 16 January 2014
Was spoilt for choice with the designs so went for the montage for my son for Christmas and what a superb choice it was!! Looks fantastic on the wall. good quality and print. Well done.
on 15 March 2014
What great value for money. it's absolutely huge and yet so cheap. Got this for a xmas present for my bro who is a big Banksy fan and he loved it.
on 29 November 2013
This is a fantastic present for someone who loves Banksy but can't decide which print to have! A brilliant collage of different Banksy prints!
on 1 February 2016
Good news: arrived today after ordering last night. Bad news: this collage has been put together using really low-resolution images and I'm returning it. Really disappointing. Not sure if this is the usual standard as it seems to have excellent reviews but you can't even make out the written messages on some Banksy pieces (e.g. Chimp wearing sandwich board "Laugh now, but one day we'll be in charge"). They looked sharp on the image provided with the listing and there's simply no excuse for it — these images are widely available in high resolution!

Tried calling Dartmoor Prints & Gifts who are apparently the supplier, but number does not work. Pretty poor all 'round.
on 9 February 2016
Amazing! My son loved it and great value for money!!!
on 8 December 2015
Poor quality of printing. Not really worth the money.
on 17 July 2014
This Printed Canvas Wall Art Print arrived on time and I am very pleased with the quality of it. I have bought it as a present for a member of my family so cannot say how pleased they will be. But I am very satisfied with my purchase
on 8 August 2014
This canvas arrived bang on time and I have to say it is fantastic value for money..The shooting panda is an added tongue in cheek extra, so ignore negative reviews.. It looks fabulous on my lounge wall.. Love, love, love it!

See one answered question