5.0 out of 5 stars The smell of success in the morning
Published on 29 Dec 2011 by bw84

3.0 out of 5 stars Umm!
Not sure that this is VFM as I have always used Nivea Balm for after shave, and apart from being twice as expensive I do not think there is much difference and I don't think it will last any longer.
Gramps
Published 12 months ago by Gramps

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The smell of success in the morning, 29 Dec 2011
Proraso is a brand worth shouting about as the aftershave cream is lovely - no alcohol (which is murder for your skin, stop using alcohol based products!), a very manly yet subtle fragrance which has drawn a few around me to ask what fragrance I was wearing! It has some great ingredients to soothe post-shave, most importantly Vitamin E and witch hazel, so you cool off quickly (no redness or scorched look I used to get with other alcohol based aftershaves) and walk out to work with great confidence. I'm near the end of my first bottle and will be ordering my next bottle next week so that I dont have a shave without it! Great product, I highly recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars superb product, 18 Mar 2011
ANDY (CORNWALL. UK.) - See all my reviews
mild soothing mannish and good value. feels good smells good not a strong smell just enough. Its been around for a long time and i can see why.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top drawer!, 1 May 2013
Sean Cawood (Rock of Gibraltar) - See all my reviews
Think I've already reviewed this product? - this is the second time round of this white / silver label, 'sensitive' skin formula. I don't like the glass bottle as I travel quite a bit, but the product really is 'top drawer kit' It leaves the skin smooth and cools & cancels out any razor burn. It has a very mild / negligible after scent, so I find it my absolute 'go to' daily product. It has NO after sting when applied! (Really like my Taylors of Old Bond Street Sandal Wood scented after shave gel too, but more for evening use, for me any way... see my other reviews - I think lol...)

In summary - I have been DE shaving for about a year & a half or more now (in my 45th year of life) - can't believe Dad or Granddad never informed me on the best way to shave! - my two young lads will get briefed when commeth the day! - In my opinion you cannot go wrong with Proraso and Merkur Razor products, it really is job done!

5.0 out of 5 stars a really nice product which helps turn the chore of shaving into a pleasant experience, 17 Dec 2012
After years of wet shaving, I felt that it was becoming a chore, As I have got older my beard has become more difficult to deal with. I reviewed how I was doing it, I threw the disposable razors and the areosol shaving gel away and bought an old fashioned safety razor, a quality shaving brush and some Ingram shaving cream.
I now look forward to shaving and afterwards my skin looks and feels so much better. I always used to use Nivea after shave balm when I shaved the using disposable blades which was OK, very good in fact, but I started to develop an allergy to it. I have tried several others and indeed a Tesco's own brand product was very good and similar to Proaso, but they discontinued it. This Proaso seems to be an Italian product and I was told about it by a work colleague, I have been using it for a while now, I'm on my second bottle. It is more expensive but a little goes a long way. It does the job and leaves a pleasant residual smell that people seem to like.
There is no greasiness and it is absorbed quickly. I am allergic to many things but so far so good with this stuff. I hope I can get a continued supply.

5.0 out of 5 stars worth the mony, 28 July 2011
Very pleasant and not too strong fragrance
Doesn't make your face look greasy after using like many other aftershave creams
Face feel cool and soft after using

5.0 out of 5 stars Pro for a reason, 30 July 2012
Just discovered the Proraso range and it is ALL brilliant! And the products go a long, long way. Forget stuff you can get in a supermarket, you will just walk by from now on!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but..., 27 April 2014
This review is from: Proraso Liquid Aftershave Cream (100 ml) (Misc.)
I like this cream but...

It does not rub onto the skin as well as other lotions and the smell may not be for everyone. It soothes very well though, although I find the Proraso burn repair works better.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 8 Feb 2014
trebor (Leicestershire UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Proraso Liquid Aftershave Cream (100 ml) (Misc.)
This is a great aftershave cream with a pleasant aroma, not too strong. I've suffered with shaving rash for years but this has really helped and cools the skin very quickly. No more rash!
It's nice to have in a glass bottle but my only quibble is that it is difficult getting just the right amount out of the bottle, shake too hard and too much comes out.
Superb aftershave though, possibly the best I've used over the years.

5.0 out of 5 stars no irritation, 8 Jan 2014
This review is from: Proraso Liquid Aftershave Cream (100 ml) (Misc.)
does what it says, no irritation whatsoever mainly due to no alcohol or aloe Vera being present, only down side is the thickness of the substance but other than that a great product

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 17 July 2013
C. D. K. Wilson (england) - See all my reviews
this is lovely to use calms the skin and smells lovely feels good and no stickyness after us....love it try it

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Proraso Liquid Aftershave Cream (100 ml)
10.50