5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars
Great and good value
Published 1 month ago by Mrs F H Cummins

1.0 out of 5 stars Total let-down and possibly a con on a very large scale.
Published 18 months ago by Greg Bacchus

1.0 out of 5 stars Total let-down and possibly a con on a very large scale., 1 Feb 2013
After less than a week of having been installed, this battery holds no charge whatsoever, or is occasionally not even recognised by Windows at all. Wholly defective yet supposedly compatible with my Dell Inspiron N5010 laptop. This product is worse than the one it replaces -- at least the old, 'official' one will give me ten minutes or so in a power cut! False advertising, useless. Refund please! Oh wait -- product is currently unavailable, and all previous (né 'positive') feedback has disappeared... I smell a festive season rat!

Here's my message to the manufacturers, who I'm (naturally, of course) yet to hear back from:

"I will be seeking a refund for this wholly defective battery, which I intend to return to you very soon. It hasn't lasted a week in this Dell Inspiron N5010, having finally installed it last Monday 21st January and having horrendous problems with it by the weekend of the 26th. I checked to make sure it was a compatible model of laptop before ordering (which it is), and followed the printed instructions as supplied with the battery precisely, yet now it holds no charge whatsoever -- despite registering as "100% Charged" under Windows power options and taskbar menu. Extremely disappointing product; given that this is a work computer to be used constantly and at times without mains power supply the outcome is profoundly unacceptable. I imagine this is a perennial problem with this pathetic excuse for a false advertisement."

I hope I save somebody the time, energy and money because it looks like I'm going to end up out of pocket here. Massive inconvenience, avoid. Come on Earth's self-proclaimed biggest stockers of stuff, sort it out and gimme a bit of that tax you owe!

3.0 out of 5 stars only issue is, 9 Feb 2013
This review is from: Battery for Dell Inspiron M501 M5010 M5030 N3010 N4010 N5010 N5030 N7010
problem is my original dell charger cable isnt recognised and i still have to keep my laptop plugged in, not sure how to fix it as it says the battery is an original dell, very anoying

3.0 out of 5 stars Average buy, 13 Jan 2013
I needed a new battery for my laptop and chose this one as I didn't want to have to pay too much, and as a pensioner I don't know much about these things. Average performance for the price. It seems to run down quite quickly but it could be that I am using it more. Its good enough for me but as they say, you get what you pay for.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 9 July 2014
Fast postage does what it says

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Jun 2014
Great and good value

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 28 Jun 2014
Excellent value for money, does the job as well as branded make. Would recommend this battery, would not buy Dell own brand if a replacement is needed in the future.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok to use but feels burning, 17 Jun 2014
The Computer diretly need more cooling supply when I use it. It feels burning and make the cpu slow when I directly put pc on the table.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brillaint, 2 Jun 2014
Got this when my computer was breaking down and did the job brilliantly. Very helpful and practical what what I need it for.

5.0 out of 5 stars highly recommended, 31 May 2014
Toby (england UK) - See all my reviews
this is my seconded one replaced after two years heavy used on first...thank you Amazon for quick delivery had to nip out yesterday and to my amazement here first thing this morning ...only to find out a drop out stop near my home if it happens again..tops to you Amazon....

4.0 out of 5 stars good battery good price, 26 April 2014
very prompt and works very well. cant fault it at all. easy to install .good guide to calibrate it . very good