Price:£0.99

on 28 November 2012
The first time I ever heard this song was on Breaking Bad (Season 6) and it suited the scene perfectly, that and this isn't a crappy dubstep song that's only about awful noises or anything.

Whether you never heard of dubstep-genre, hate it or just refuse to listen to it because it's dubstep, give it a go, it's really cheap and you won't regret. This truly is a quality dubstep song by Knife Party.

That bass on the song came down like a boss.

Knife Party and Skrillex are two of my favourite dubstep composers (definitely enjoyable music), I have heard other dubstep tracks from other people but they were pretty terrible.
on 17 February 2013
D f2f. F2f c.f.rd vg f2f . Fc. F2f. Rd edition. Knife birds tree. Knife f c f2f th x running a frog and c tree ft rd
on 27 August 2015
Best played VERY loud.
on 18 December 2012
I'm a huge Pendulum fan so naturally am very interested in Knife Party. I actually disliked this song to start with but then it grew on me after many repeated listenings (shows my devotion!). If it wasn't for the Reggae bit - innovative maybe and 'different' but GRINDING - this would have gotten 4 stars. Can't hold a candle to 'Internet Friends' or 'Antidote' and certainly not to so many Pendulum tracks! Apart from a couple of exceptions, Knife Party's stuff sounds a bit formulaic. And I desperately want to love them...
on 7 August 2015