5.0 out of 5 stars GENUINE SAMSUNG CHARGER
This is a genuine replacment ,at a lot less than samgung would charge,arrived very quick ,very pleased with this purchase,
Published 15 months ago by T. G. Parris

2.0 out of 5 stars VERY SLOW TO CHARGE
Published 10 months ago by Susan French

2.0 out of 5 stars VERY SLOW TO CHARGE, 19 Sep 2013
This review is from: SAMSUNG GENUINE CHARGER ADAPTER FOR GALAXY S3 I9300 WITH USB CABLE BY JUST GENUINE (Electronics)
I bought this charger after mine was stolen thinking it would be exactly the same as the one supplied with my phone. When it arrived it certainly looked identical but it takes an absolute age to fully charge my phone so it definitely isn't a genuine Samsung charger. It takes about 6 hours to fully charge when the original one takes only a couple of hours. Beware if you think it's a genuine Samsung product

1.0 out of 5 stars Genuine?, 26 Jun 2013
I bought this charger as a spare to keep in the office in case I needed to charge my phone during the day. It seems to work ok - it certainly charges my phone - but it charges it much, much more slowly than the original that I keep at home. For example, this morning it has taken more than 3 hours to charge from 17% to 67% with the phone not being used at all during that time. So, although the markings on the side of the charger suggest that it's identical to my original, I'm really not convinced that it's a genuine Samsung charger.

Updated 4 December 2013 - This charger, which I bought from MOBILE NEEDS is absolute rubbish. I've only used it 2 or 3 times and it doesn't charge my phone at all now. Definitely not the genuine article so don't waste your money on it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Had it 3 months and now it no longer charges my phone!, 3 Nov 2013
The title says it all! I bought it in August and it says it's Samsung genuine but now it no longer charges my phone properly! Junk and now it can be thrown away! :(

1.0 out of 5 stars dont buy, 29 Oct 2013
i bought this charger as a replacement for my older changer. first thing i do is plug it into the wall and it doesnt work. i try to contact sellers but no reply for over 3 weeks.
rubbish

5.0 out of 5 stars GENUINE SAMSUNG CHARGER, 22 April 2013
T. G. Parris - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars The wrong product!!!!!, 11 Nov 2013
They sent the wrong item!
How difficult is it!!
Still waiting for the right one!!!
Totally rubbish!!!!
Don't touch with a bargepole!!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Failed to charge my phone properly after first 2 charges, 20 Nov 2013
I think I've been sold a pup - this cannot be a genuine Samsung charger as it doesn't charge my phone properly [48% only in 12 hours!]

1.0 out of 5 stars Samsung charger for galaxy s3, 19 Nov 2013
I finally received my item after a long wait only to find that the cable had been deliberately cut before being packed. I am still waiting for the replacement. Wouldn't recommend you buy anything from this seller. To be fair though I have been corresponding with a guy called Jam and he/she has been very helpful.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not genuine, doesn't work, 7 Nov 2013
I bought this after looking at loads of even cheaper ones. It is not a genuine Samsung charger, despite the description, and it does not charge my phone. It goes mad starting and stopping and I have given up trying as I'm afraid it will either damage my phone or burst into flames.Total waste of money and time.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, 13 Nov 2013
Arrived quickly, worked fine for an hour. Then never again.,. i doubt it's genuine. Not going to bother returning. Don't get robbed for your money. Shop somewhere else. nothing of good quality to see here. Thank you