5.0 out of 5 stars well worth the money
I'm really pleased with this cardigan. Ordered the red and purple in 12/14 - I'm normally a size 10 and these fitted perfectly. The fabric is soft and drapes wells. I'll give this item 10 out 10.
Published on 1 Aug. 2012 by melliemoo

1.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't accept this as new
I bought the cardigan as a christmas present but couldn't have given them it. I received the cardigan all crushed up with no label (to prove its new) in a plastic bag, it wasn't folded or in a wrapper. I would have to iron it before giving it as a present but due to no label on it, it could be second hand.......
I will be returning this cardigan. I know its cheap...
Published on 19 Nov. 2012 by L A LAW

5.0 out of 5 stars well worth the money, 1 Aug. 2012
This review is from: WOMENS BOYFRIEND OPEN POCKET CARDIGAN SIZE 8 10 12 14 (Apparel)

1.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't accept this as new, 19 Nov. 2012
I will be returning this cardigan. I know its cheap and you get what you pay for but I would at least expected not to have to iron it.New Ladies Womens Girls Boyfriend Cardigan in S/M-M/L

4.0 out of 5 stars small fitting, 6 Oct. 2012
just what looking for,but had to return due to be small fitting,im size 12& orderd 12/14 it did not fit

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab summer cardi, 21 July 2013
I have purchased three of these in beige, cream (almost white) and blue and they are exactly what you would expect from the write-up. They are made from pretty thin material (similar to a T-shirt) so are great for popping on over a vest top on a summer evening. Size-wise, I usually buy a 12, and chose the 12-14 in this, which fits nicely over a thin layer - unlikely to fit well over anything more substantial but they are not really designed for warmth.
Overall I am pleased with the product for the very reasonable price and would buy another in a different colour.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good value for money, 28 Oct. 2012
Really good value for money, nice colour. Received this quite quickly in the post. It's quite long on me which is what I wanted being tall

3.0 out of 5 stars you get what you pay for!!!, 30 Nov. 2012
Cheap and cheerful -next time I think I will pay more and get better quality (I hope!!) -strange sizing too

3.0 out of 5 stars Slightly disappointed, 10 Dec. 2012
Nice item but colour is more white than cream and quite thin. More suitable to wear in the warmer weather.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 8 Nov. 2012
Very good value for money. I usually take size 10 but needed the size 12-14 in this.
I bought several in various colours to layer over dresses. Delivery was quick. As yet I've not washed any so I can't comment on how they launder.

4.0 out of 5 stars Boyfriend cardigan, 14 July 2014
me (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Perfect fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good fit in the end, 4 July 2014
Very good fit in the end ... As when you put it on first jumper feel is a bit tight but after wearing it for a few hours it becomes loose and is nice and very comfortable and very happy with it

WOMENS BOYFRIEND OPEN POCKET CARDIGAN SIZE 8 10 12 14