on 28 March 2016
Hey! Hey! Catchy trumpet tune that many will know already, I must admit that I'd never heard of this band or song before, but after SoundHounding the track in a pub I thought that I must buy it for my iPhone. Cracking purchase.
on 18 October 2013
First heard the song by the 2 little irish lads on britains got talent and fell in love with it so downloaded the original version and loved it even more and it makes a good ring tone :)
on 25 October 2013
Just had this song going round in my head and could not get rid of it until I had purchased it for my mp3 player.
Excellent song that reminds me of the beautiful south.
on 5 November 2013
This 1 I love 4 some same reasons like it's very catchy for instance but there is always a difference and this one is it has strange personality!
on 25 October 2013
Great song, full of soul and love, really love it loads and loads and notes, i especially liked the part where they sung the lyrics!
on 15 September 2013
Great song that appears to be the prelude to a promising career - it most definitely makes me want to buy the rest of the album.
on 8 April 2013
Great single, also loved mountain song - wouldn't buy the album though, these are bar far the best two tracks
on 13 August 2013
I love this song so catchy, I've not head much else from this band but would definitely recommend this song
on 9 September 2013
it was a nice song. the singer had a good voice for this style of song. it also had a nice rhythem to it
on 4 August 2013
Good , downloaded for my daughter who loves this song and sings it all the time in the house !