5.0 out of 5 stars Insoles
Very comfortable. Can be cut to size required.. Provides cushioning for the feet. I've tried three versions - this is the best. This is the third set I've bought.
Published 20 months ago by hilcom

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
Published 4 months ago by carol young

5.0 out of 5 stars Insoles, 7 Mar 2013
This review is from: Scholl Air Pillo insoles Comfort All day Cushioning Airflow flow Breathable foam (1 Pair)

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 18 Jun 2014
Don't waste your money! I read the reviews before deciding to purchase this item and because it was School I thought they would do the job. They came really quickly, I put them in my shoes and at first they felt good after a couple of days it was like they weren't in my shoes, I took them out and they were as flat as a pancake. I ended up having to purchase another pair from Poundland and use the two together. Unfortunately the shoes were so uncomfortable I had to purchase another pair of shoes for work.

5.0 out of 5 stars comfy insoles, 1 Jun 2014
These made my well loved shoe comfortable again will buy again.Easy to cut to size i needed,and fit will recommend to friends

5.0 out of 5 stars comfy, 11 Mar 2014
these are very comfy and still smell nice after weeks of wear in heels and I definitely recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 27 Oct 2014
Bought for my husbands work boots which were hurting him. These solved the problem perfectly

5.0 out of 5 stars Scholls Insoles, 10 May 2014
These are very comfortable although I could have bought them cheaper locally but as I cannot get out it was handy to order on line.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad but the can be used as top layer for ..., 30 July 2014
Not bad but the can be used as top layer for extra padding not thick enough to be the main sole.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 4 Sep 2014