Format: Audio CD|Change

on 22 February 2013
Truly excellent addition to the burgeoning 'retro' rock scene, and great to see a band outside of Sweden step into the ring with such a strong debut album (they're German). If you're a fan of Orchid, Witchcraft or Graveyard.... stop reading this and buy it! Album number 2 is on its way soon!
on 17 February 2013
i bought this only because it came up on my recommendations list and i was not dissapointed with it.a must buy for all those sabbath lovers everywhere.
on 15 December 2013
This reminds me of Sabbaths first album.
Nice to hear stuff like this in the 21st century.
Takes me back to the 1970' s when this type of music was at its height !
Lots of guitar, thundering bass and drums.
Good on you boys, their German and they never do anything bad, do they! As my England football team!
on 23 May 2013
Existing in a late 70s timewarp is good place to be as far as I'm concerned, Kadavar have got all the riffs down in a convincing manner yet still manage to sound fresh. the only reason I haven't given 5 stars is that I would prefered more extended lead breaks featuring the great wah wah sound they have developed.
on 2 November 2013
This album is great,it is so great seeing 70s rock coming back the music and the fashion, I sense the next wave of rock music will be 70s inspired stoner,psychedelic,doom.
on 27 May 2015
Its a bit unusual for me to use this word but whenever i listen to Kadavar i think crisp!! They are so talented in their musicianship and every note is planned and executed expertly. ...they are total old school rock n roll but their delivery is probably the best commited to music, absolutely awesome!;!!!!!
on 25 July 2015
Great music with a very heavy 70's vibe if you like sabbath you will love these guys
on 23 November 2015
Very good album for their first - certainly makes you rant to hear the rest.
on 1 March 2014
I bought this on the back of the reviews written here; I wanted something new to listen to and this doesn't disappoint. I'd go with the comparisons to Black Sabbath - if you're a fan you're bound to like this. I bought about ten new albums and this is the one that has been on repeat since I received them..... 5 stars all the way!
on 13 February 2015
Great album why one star that's down to the recording quality, as that is awful very dreadful which is a massive pity play this album after some sabbath or purple and it's bloody awful sound quality really let's this album down. Try watching a great movie on a very bad pirate copy you get where I'm coming from but on a brighter note pun intended there second album is much better sound engineered and this album is good shame about the sound engineer quality.