5.0 out of 5 stars Shark!
My six year old son loves it and had several admiring friends at school swimming lessons.
Looks good and very practical.
Published 5 months ago by Cicckisp

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bag but...
Published 6 months ago by K. Booth

5.0 out of 5 stars Shark!, 5 Feb 2014
This review is from: Trunki PaddlePak Water-Resistant Backpack - Finn the Shark (Grey) (Luggage)
Looks good and very practical.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Cool!, 28 Sep 2012
I got this bag from Trunki about 4 months ago and me and my little bear love it! It makes swimming even more fun (Plus I will admit, I am a little gutted i have not got one!) He loves showing it off at the pool and its a real eye catcher with the other kids. Loads of space for his towel, shorts and swimming jacket! Plus very practical strong material for the pool or beach trips. Worth every penny!

5.0 out of 5 stars Snack Attack!, 27 Dec 2012
Mrs. T. Newton "Sassy Brit" (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This cute grey shark with it's roll up mouth and teeth, make a fun addition to any kid's wardrobe. This Paddlepak can be used for the beach, or even to take school to carry a lunchbox and drink, for when your kid has a snack attack! The roll top opening, the mouth, is easy to handle. It also comes with a sunglasses holder and a secret zip up pocket in the back tail. On the side is a mesh pocket just shaped right for a drinking bottle and the fin and two flippers really finish off the shark-like look. I love it and I'm not even a kid! (Well, maybe a big kid...)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Jun 2014
Perfect for the beach, kids loved it

5.0 out of 5 stars FAB !!!! Great buy, 15 May 2014
Fantastic, great value for money. My little boy loves it for taking all his stuff swimming :)
Lots of little compartments to separate things. Pocket for money and somewhere he can keep his wet/dry stuff apart.

Really happy with my purchase and would definitely recommend .

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bag but..., 12 Jan 2014
K. Booth (Warwickshire, UK) - See all my reviews
It is far to small! I bought this as a waterproof bag for my son for taking his stuff to school. He is only in year 3 so he doesn't have masses, just a reading book and lunch box ( and a few letters home if I am lucky and he remembers them!). However even that small amount won't fit in it. It is a lovely bag but no use whatsoever at that size. I am disappointed because I have always loved Trunki products previously.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality - Value for Money, 23 Dec 2013
This item is not cheap, but it is good quality, good fun and so I think is worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 3 Nov 2013
Another great Trunki product. Well made and designed, great fun and very functional and easy to use and looking good.

5.0 out of 5 stars I want one for me, too!, 30 Oct 2013
This bag is great fun! It fits my son's towels and swimsuit on the way to the pool and then his clothes and shoes when he is in the water! Such a cute design! Love it... I want one for myself!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 6 Oct 2013
Bought this to encourage my little one to go swimming, brilliant bag keeps all wet clothes from leaking through and easy for my little one to carry.