5.0 out of 5 stars Too cute
I so wanted this bag for me! I think it looks absolutely awesome. The design is so cute, this will definitely appeal to kids! A great size too; they couldn't fit too much into the bag, so they can't make it too heavy for themselves. The design is great and it is very well made. I am very pleased with this bag.
Published 19 months ago by DaisyDaisy

3.0 out of 5 stars a better looking backpack
I was rather critical of the previous trunki backpack I got, but this one is better, if not in function then in design. It is certainly the prettier of this series. It does in fact look a bit like a whale. It seems roomier than the other, even though I think this is just a perception. It is an interesting bag for your little one to carry her swimming gear in, so fair...
Published 18 months ago by Ioannis Glinavos

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Too cute, 3 Jan 2013
DaisyDaisy "Daisy" (Coventry) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Trunki PaddlePak Water-Resistant Backpack - Kaito the Whale (Black) (Luggage)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)

4.0 out of 5 stars quality novelty swimming bag, 31 Dec 2012
Angel - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
As with other Trunki products this bag is a combination of eye-catching design and some clever design features. It's an ideal swimming bag, given its shape and also that it is completely waterproof. At 10 litres it's plenty big enough to take a child's bits and bobs for swimming - it fits my slightly small 8 year old really well and is well made in a quality fabric. The opening to the bag is designed in such a way that it's wide when open, the closing is a bit fiddly for a child but when closed it means that the buckle is discrete.

There are extra pockets on this item; a hidden inner one ideal for keeping a wet costume separate from everything else and the tail doubles as a small purse for locker small change as well as a mesh smaller outer pocket on the killer whale's side as well as a sunglasses clip on the front. The trunki logo is quite prominent - not an issue to me, and there are also some reflective bits on the bag, always a good safety feature for winter nights.

Overall this is a quality item, that my child really likes - it certainly makes her stand out in the changing rooms and the straps are padded and comfortable so easy for her to carry around. This bag is a little on the expensive side but it's made the experience of going to swimming lessons a little easier and more fun for everyone, and it's a quality item. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great swim bag - thoroughly recommend., 17 Jan 2013
Mrs. Bryony A. Shaw "joltek" (Ely, Cambs) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
We have a couple of the smaller version of this swim bag which we have loved but my 8 year old was starting to find it a little on the small side for all his clothes in winter so I was thrilled to see they do a bigger version. The material that these are made out if is great, lets no water out at all so we usually pop all the swimming costumes in one and it dries really quickly once they are out and doesn't smell of swimming pool chemicals.

To close it you roll the top down and then fasten a clip. It has a zip pocket in the tail that we use for locker money and a clip on the side designed for goggles which is handy. I wish it had a small side pocket to slip my daughters glasses case into but other than that its pretty perfect.

4.0 out of 5 stars Trunki fun and and funky, 9 Jun 2014
J. D. Waye "Spendaholics Annon" (Middlesex) - See all my reviews
The Trunki whale back pack is great fun and great for swimming. it is light weight so easy for kids to carry even when the bag has wet swimming gear in it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 2 Mar 2014
My son started swimming lessons and I wanted something abut different to your average plastic swimming bags. Found this and it is fantastic, it's big enough to fit all his clothes & shoes in and his towel and onesie for after swimming (he's 6yrs old, so his clothes aren't that small anymore) he loves the killer whale design as he is obsessed with sealife etc. the waterproof pocket inside is great for keeping his wet things away from anything I want to keep dry, the netted side fits his drinks bottle in perfectly and the small zip pocket on the tail is great for keeping small change for the locker or after swimming treats :) he loves keeping his googles on the small clasp on the strap & finds the buckle a lot easier to undo/do than a drawstring or zip, i also like the extra padding on the back & straps, as I know it is more comfortable for his to wear than the average pack back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 12 Sep 2013
Dawn (Isle of Wight) - See all my reviews
This product looks awesome, is very practical, well made and comfortable to wear.My son loves it.
I would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent backpack for swimming, 11 Sep 2013
easy to fold over top of the backpack , holds lots of stuff, grand-daughter thinks its the best back
she's had for taking to the pool

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little backpack!, 9 July 2013
This is a very nice product & my son love's it, looks very cool & have had quite a few comments about it. I bought it for him to use for sports summer camp, must admit I think it could have done with being a little bigger but does the job very nicely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Get this. You'll be a star!, 6 May 2013
I dont have kids on my own, but as an uncle to many I'm constantly trying to find the perfect gifts.

What could be cuter than this for a three-year old? They won't leave home without it! It's not just for swiming ads beach trips -- it's their favourite accessory bar none.

Ait is well built, looks adorable and is safe to use for kids.

You bet I'm their favourite uncle now...

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and practical, 16 Jan 2013
Bob's Mum (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Having previously had the shark version of this backpack, my daughter was longing to add to her undersea collection of trunki backpacks.

This did not dissappoint.

Roomy, practical, waterproof and hard wearing. It stands out from the crowd and is most stylish.

The tail even contains a handy zipped pocked for little bits and bobs. Like conkers. Of Lego men. Or a marble.

Perfect for boys and girls alike.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›