5.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy!
This is an excellent product...value for money. Delivered very promptly. Easy to use, and quality is good. I have put these on the screens of two of my phones. They are fantastic.
Published on 15 Sep 2012 by Ansu

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
Published 22 months ago by fwguy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy!, 15 Sep 2012
This review is from: Gadget Giant Blackberry Curve 9320 LCD Screen Protector - 5 Pack (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars Check in, 1 Oct 2012
I received the product and liked it a lot because it had doubts as to its application and usefulness, but it surprised me and I'm happy with my purchase. I recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars verry good, 18 Sep 2012
Arrived verry promptly and you get what is advertised (including 5 microfiber cleaning cloths).I whas surprized about that.The only thing about this product that is tricky is getting it on your phone.To be honest i screwed up three times and the 4th whas a shot in the rose......My phone screen is protected and you can hardly see anything is there.

Thank you Gadget Giant for the excellent service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Screen protectors, 24 Aug 2012
Ms. S. Findlay (Fareham Hants.) - See all my reviews
They arrived quickly and getting 5 in a pack meant that I could try more then once if I mucked one up. I managed first time (but I think because I knew I had four more chances).

5.0 out of 5 stars Blackberry Screen Protector, 8 Oct 2012
Does what it says - fits over the screen to prevent fingermarks and scratches. It's very clear so doesn't alter the presentation.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 11 Dec 2012
The shape of the screen protector is fine and doesn't seem as though it will fall off but I'm disappointed by the number of bubbles behind it. I tried 4 of the 5 in the pack and got the same result, It doesn't matter how much you smooth the bubbles out, there are still lots of small bubbles left on the screen. Am tempted to take it off and take my chances with it getting scratched as I find it makes the screen harder to view

4.0 out of 5 stars Gadget Giant Blackberry Curve 9320 LCD Screen Protector - 5 Pack, 20 Aug 2012
Arrived very quickly and had clear instructions which made it easy to apply with little hassle, and I got hardly any bubbles! Have only just applied it so not sure how long it will stay on for but it looks like it will stick :) It also doesn't cover the speaker or light at the top of the phone

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep Your Screen Pristine, 20 Mar 2014
I find the screen protector to be a perfect adjunct to my phone. Providing the protection that brings peace of mind. I highly recommend it to all fellow BLACKBERRY owners.

5.0 out of 5 stars They keep it clean., 5 Mar 2014
I like these protectors. Helps keep dust, scratches and hand oil off the mobile. Nothing more to say really ,but I have to meet the word restriction.

4.0 out of 5 stars second time lucky, 26 Jun 2013
delivery arrived promptly,protectors were delivered loose in a brown jiffy bag with cleaning cloths,did have difficulty in application and with protector tags being a little dog eared,but managed.i decided to contact gadget giant to share my concerns,they replied via e mail within 24 hrs apologising for problem and promising a replacement package asap.within ,2days i had another pack of 5 protectors and these were again in a brown jiffy bag but were also wrapped in a cellophane sleeve , i got a first time perfect fit using these protectors no problem, thanks gadget giant for excellent customer relations and a scratch free blackberry

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›