5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with these sunglasses
Superb item, I was apprehensive as to what the quality may be like given the price at the time of purchase, which was 3.45. It actually turns out that the quality is just as good as any I've seen in many expensive retail stores. The product arrived well packaged, I'd definitely purchase from the seller again and recommend to friends.
Published 24 months ago by Greg

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish
I know these are cheap and I really don't mind that but the screen cracked after the first time I wore them. Really bad product, pay a little more and get some that you can actually wear!
Published 22 months ago by emma086

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with these sunglasses, 3 Aug 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, especially for the price., 1 May 2013
This review is from: Designer Shades Sunglasses - New Style Fashion - Retro (Luggage)
I was looking for sunglasses similar to my old ones and these were cheap and looked similar. The picture is very accurate about the appearance, but they are a bit big for me. I do have a small head though, so should be fine for most people. The frames are big as well, which mean they're great for reading outside.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ultimate cool shades, 3 Aug 2012
Great looking sunglasses, much better quality than expected, they have very strong sturdy frames, look like they have been manufactured to last. I have bought these for my trip to Mexico in September and will be wearing a different style everyday, so big thumbs up to Amazon!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Designer Shades Sunglasses, 2 Aug 2012
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING

My daughter has the real rayban wayfarer and was tempted to buy a pair for my thirteen year old son. He had a look on amazon and said he'd try yours first as they looked good and had good reviews. Well he loved them and I have since got him a second pair. Super value, well packaged and fast delivery. Well done .

5.0 out of 5 stars brillient for price, 20 Feb 2014
did not think the sunglasses would be as good as they are for the price, really strong and sturdy better than sunglasses I paid twenty pounds for in the past

5.0 out of 5 stars great pair, 27 Dec 2013
bought for the wife to use when on Turkish holiday and were fantastic better than some designer glasses, great value and great style

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 23 Oct 2013
I am very happy with my order, arrived very quickly, I was unsure if I'd like them as they were so cheap but I love them, they are nice and light, fit really comfortably, look really good and they dont feel cheap atall. really nice size too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 28 Aug 2013
Great little pair of sunglasses. very cheap but dont look it. look a lot more expensive. would buy again. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, 12 May 2013
Stylish handy glasses to have around great value. No delay with order. Have purchase a couple of different colours as I like the shape

5.0 out of 5 stars very beautiful for its price, 17 April 2013
my daughter chose these glasses when she saw it on amazon....arrived in a week and both of us loved .....m happy specially because of price ... my daughter is only 13 and often she ends up breaking her sunglasses and m thankful to amazon for always offering us affordable prices with good quality...