5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says on the tin.
It does exactly what it says on the tin, just what I needed as I had been using a cardboard one which was way off with it's sizings. It's made of strong plastic and should give years of service. This product was sensibly priced and was delivered promptly .Very happy with this product .
Published on 15 Aug 2012 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Innacurate
Although the service from the company was excellent, I found the ring sizer measured me two sizes above what I actually am, so am afraid I had to return.
Published 19 months ago by dusk01

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says on the tin., 15 Aug 2012
This review is from: 32 Piece Coloured Ring Gauge Sizes A-Z+6 Unisex (Jewellery)

5.0 out of 5 stars ring gauge, 9 Nov 2012
L. Watson "computer novice" (england) - See all my reviews
this item is just what i needed as my son is getting married and this is just right to find his ring size and his fiancee.quick service will order from this seller again

2.0 out of 5 stars Innacurate, 22 Feb 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars ring gauge, 13 Nov 2012
This little item is quite quirky but practical. It is so useful if you're buying a ring and need to know the
size of it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for but..., 11 Oct 2013
Amanda George (Gloucester, UK) - See all my reviews
I like this ring guage and it's incredibly accurate... go steady with how hard you push the rings onto your finger though, they are plastic after all ;-) Useful and worth the money as long as you are prepared to be gentle with the rings :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Dependable product, 5 May 2013
Bought this as my finger size has changed quite a bit in the last few years and they are very accurate. This will come in useful as well when my brother finally ties the knot and will need to know what size finger he & his lady have for their rings.

5.0 out of 5 stars First class service, 1 April 2013
I received the item very quickly. I would recommend this company to family and friends.
The item was just what I wanted.

4.0 out of 5 stars ring sizer, 7 Nov 2012
Good solid ring sizer that is better than the cardboard ones.A good product at a nice price and thats all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and brilliant, 27 May 2014
Always worried about measuring for rings - but this does what it says on the box exactly! Having lost weight I needed to re-measure and this simple and cheap gauge was perfect for the job!! Dont spend a fortune when this essential piece of kit is available!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product to find your ring size, 13 May 2014
Helped me to order a ring online by finding out which size i was. My whole family uses it to figure out their ring sizes now.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›