Size: X-Large|Colour: Red|Change
Price:£3.78 - £22.23

on 6 March 2014
I got brown colour ..very nice ..dark ..simple fleece...pity no pocket(s) ...but neat without...same as in bhs for £16!!!! ....bhs said did not know when my size would be in....these stores are a pain ....so I seached amazon and got it for nearly half price.....I have also got a blue one from amazon.....good value.
on 2 December 2011
For the money this is a great fleece. Looks more expensive than it actually is and is as warm has toast. The XL fits me nice and snugly with a 42 inch chest.
I love the fleece. After having used it (I bought a few in different colours) for a year for cycling It passed all tests.
It is very light to wear for all seasons. It is durable and just perfect for any outdoor activities (windy, cold, and chilly weather).
on 24 August 2015
Well made and the size was correct in terms of chest fit and sleeve length. It is pretty short in the body length though. I bought the 3XL size and it is at least 2 or 3 inches too short (it's 2" above my belt). I tried to return it, but there's a £3.99 postage charge, meaning I'd only get about half my money back. I have reluctantly decided to keep the item and let my daughter use it as a super large, baggy jumper for sobbing on the sofa. I wouldn't be able to wear it out, so it's no use to me.
on 25 January 2014
I like the fact that it fits nicely and is not causing mt neck problems. It is a nice size and is light and comfortable. I would absolutely recommend this product as it is also cheap.
on 16 November 2013
My item, men's regatta fleece was dealt with really efficiently. I received it very quickly and the item is of excellent quality. I was also very happy with the price.
on 7 November 2015
The fleece itself is ok, but there was an error in the colour advertised - I ordered a lovely pinkish-red (as advertised), instead I got a khaki grey-green colour. Not overly happy, but it'll get worn. I queried this with the seller and was told that the error would be corrected - I can see that this has been done as the picture is ok now.
on 12 March 2013
I wear this fleece to work everyday....it's a thin fleece ...perfect for getting from the van to the job ...which is indoors....great value...
on 19 March 2016
Good, warm,. Easily washed and dried. Rural Smart casual wear. Well constructed, and good value.
on 27 December 2011
Product was got ror my girlfriend to give to her son not at christmas. He was highly delighted with it. We could not find a product like it anywhere although we tried numerous shops locally.Regatta Thompson Men's Leisurewear Fleece