on 29 October 2011
Good protection case for the sat nav, handy carry handle attached, all in all good value for money.
Felt cover inside to protect the screen from scratches.
on 17 August 2013
The TomTom Start 60 fits into it. Just enough room for the charging cable and plug but not the TomTom traffic receiver. Protects the TomTom nicely.
on 31 January 2013
A little on the large size but does a good job of protecting.Because of the size you could carry accesories if you so wished.Reasonable price
on 23 May 2010
I decided to look around for a case for my replacement TomTom XL LIVE satnav device. The biggest concern was whether the 'Easyport' on the back of new TomTom devices would fit into the case and hence spare me the bother of dismantling it every time after use.

The original TomTom cases were twice expensive and hence I decided to try this as an alternative first. I must admit some reviews for comparable cases were a bit dubious and contradictory. A quick comparison with this sellers listing on eBay gave me the necessary confirmation that the 'Easyport' did not need taken off for storage.

I ordered it at 7.15 AM and received it via standard Royal Mail delivery the next day at 8.30 AM the next day. Prettty good huh?!! and the package had all the necessary information including return details. The case fits very snugly and the 'Easyport' doesn't need removal! The external material is hard, durable and will take the usual knocks inside the glove-box of the car. The zip is however not the strongest, but then this is a sat-nav case and not one's trousers!

Final word: Highly recommended!!

Navitech Black Hard Eva Nylon Protective Tough Carry Case for Tomtom XL LIVE IQ Routes Europe, XL IQ Routes edition Europe, XL IQ Routes edition Regional, XL Classic Regional, Tomtom One XL V2 / 30 Series XL Version 2
on 11 May 2015
Bought this for the Tom Tom 5000 based on reviews that you could store the Tom Tom, the cable and the screen mount in the case. Not sure how the previous reviewer is getting the screen mount into the case but I can't get it in. I therefore have an oversize case and the screen mount in the vehicle.

The case itself is well made and will protect the Tom Tom well. My only complaint is that it's huge for just the device and cable; I would have bought a smaller one if I had known the screen mount wouldn't fit. Whether the case fits other models, I wouldn't know. Good case, just too large for my purpose.
on 13 August 2012
Does everything you would want. It takes the satnav along with wires and cleaner and is rigid enough to provide protection. The zip can be a little stiff.
on 31 July 2012
.... this case does the job..... plenty big enough for the start 60 (including leads)... and at a reasonable price !
on 27 May 2013
I was a little apprehensive about buying this because of the earlier review. However, the TomTom Via 135 is a shade bigger than other satnavs so I went ahead and bought it. I wasn't disappointed. This case is different to the one referred to in the earlier review. This case really is designed for the bigger 135. Nicely made, the Satnav sits on elasticated straps and is covered by a screen protector. A separate compartment for the charger and lead. It's a brilliant product if you own the Via 135.
on 17 July 2012
We bought this case for our tomtom start 6in sat nav hoping it would be big enough and also protect the sat nav from knocks etc. Yes we have used this case for a while now and found it to be both well made, ) although the zip was a bit stiff when you first start using it )but overhall a good buy and gives good protection to our unit.
on 11 January 2014
I, like quite a few others, have been looking for a hard carry case for my TomTom Go6000 since I bought it and thought this looked ideal. It does fit the unit very snugly, in fact it is quite tightly held by the two internal straps and is quite fiddly to remove. There is an internal soft flap to protect the screen, but there is not enough room for the mounting foot to be included in the case so you will have to store that separately which is a bit of a nuisance. The case is semi hard although I think it would do a good job of protecting the unit if dropped. The lid has a cargo net which holds the connection cable securely but is not quite deep enough to hold the power to USB plug, (cigarette lighter adapter), so that also will need to be stored else ware in your car.

The internal dimensions are 155mm x 110mm x 40mm, the last dimension being shared evenly between the two halves of the case. This does mean that it will fit in a glove box without too much of a struggle.

I had a hama case for my last unit and was able to store everything in it as it was quite deep. I think I will be looking to replace this case with a hama one when they become available. To end on a positive note, this case at £10 is good value and will protect the satnav unit in general use.