5.0 out of 5 stars WWK DERBY TWEED HUNTING JACKET
Published 22 months ago by Michael McCourt

3.0 out of 5 stars Winter Jacket
I ordered this needing a warm winter coat that was waterproof. It arrived quickly and the overall appearance is good although the sizing is a little off, plenty of room in the coat but the sleeves are a little short and the neck fastener is too tight to do up. A lot of loose threads in the pockets which did come away without harm. I am not sure of the quality of the main...
Published 9 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars WWK DERBY TWEED HUNTING JACKET, 19 Nov 2012
Michael McCourt "Mike317" (Fife, Scotland) - See all my reviews
I ordered the jacket & matching tweed cap on Friday 16 November and both arrived Monday 19 November so full marks to Amazon/WWK for prompt delivery. Like other reviewers I was looking for a heavy winter jacket but not at major manufacturers prices. This fitted the bill exactly. Took note of other reviewers suggestions to order a size smaller than you normally would - spot on again, can't remember last time I fitted into any small clothing! Plenty of room to even wear suit jacket etc underneath if you wish. Quality is excellent, good and heavy and will be warm as toast in winter, just what I needed. Tweed cap (£9.99) just finished it off! One of my best buys in a long time!!

5.0 out of 5 stars tweed jacket, 28 Sep 2012
i am very pleased with this jacket it is good quality and is at a very good price i would highly recommend this jacket as on other sites was more expensive

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Service, 14 Nov 2012
This review is from: WWK / WorkWear King Mens Derby Tweed Breathable Hunting Shooting Jacket Coat Waterproof Wool (Apparel)
I ordered the jacket in size XXL. Much too large, but, MY FAULT. Returned the jacket, spoke to the seller. Very courteous and helpfull. Received the correct size two days later and am very pleased with it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Winter Jacket at Fantastic Price !!, 30 Nov 2012
William J. D. Johnstone (Edinburgh, Scotland) - See all my reviews
I'd been looking for a Derby Tweed winter jacket for some time and luckily spotted this on Amazon.

To be honest I was a little sceptical about such glowing 5 star reviews for a winter jacket at this (relatively low) price-point but decided to take advantage of Amazon's return/refund scheme to examine it at home.

I'm delighted I did so and there's no way I'll be returning it !!

Feels very warm without being too heavy and bulky with a high quality finish and ample pockets.

A strong recommendation to potential purchasers and a 5 star review from me !!

PS. Yes the sizing is generous in these jackets. I usually wear XL for 44"/46" chest and a height of almost 6 feet but the size L in this jacket was an excellent fit in both the body and sleeves. Bear this in mind when you order !!

5.0 out of 5 stars what a bargain!, 24 Nov 2012
Having drooled over similar jackets in posh "hunting, shooting, fishing set" shops costing £250-£400 for years, I was amazed to see this jacket on amazon. When it I arrived I thought ... well you get what you pay for and it is bound to look cheap and nasty and nothing like the picture on amazon. How wrong I was....its gorgeous, warm,comfortable and a bargain. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value, 14 Oct 2012
This is just fantastic - I have had this coat for two years now and it is a great warm, waterproof jacket - it is slightly oversized, so if you normally order a 42 inch chest, go for 40. I would recommend this without hesitation

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent jacket, 13 Nov 2012
An absolute bargin. Warm, comfortable and, so far, weather proof. Service was excellent, with it arriving next day. Two people who have seen it are considering buying one for themselves. Considering I was looking at similar jackets at £180, this is one of my best purchases.

5.0 out of 5 stars cannot fault in any way!, 11 Jan 2013
i really cannot fault this product at all. easily as good, if not better, than the picture shows.
well made, well priced and overall exactly what i wanted.
as previous reviews mention, this jacket is generous in its size. i'm a large chap (not fat, just tall and stocky....lol) and i usually need at least an XL. after reading reviews on here i ordered a large and it fits perfectly over a shirt and jumper.

once again, i really cannot rate this product highly enough, it really is very, very good.

is it worth 5 stars? no.....

its worth 10 STARS!

4.0 out of 5 stars Coats for the 'bigger' man!, 2 Aug 2013
The sizing chart indicated that I would need an XL, but after reading several good customer reviews I realized that I would probably need a Large, so I ordered one. It came within three days by Royal Mail and I was very pleased with the look and feel of it, and like everyone else was impressed by the quality of the coat for the price. However, this one was too big for me (I'm 6'2" and nearly 15 stone!!!). So I ordered a Medium, which arrived within two days and was of an even better quality with better pocket linings and contrasting outer pocket detail. But, guess what? this was too big as well. I am now considering if a Small would be more suitable..............

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantassstic !!, 12 Dec 2012
Mrs. T. Eades (uk) - See all my reviews
This order arrived in super quick time, I was amazed, and the quality of this coat in superb, really happy with it, my husband will love this for xmas, he normally wears xxl but he only needed xl in this there's plenty of room for him , excellent purchase .