Format: Audio CD|Change

on 5 November 2013
I'm not sure which album the other reviewer has been listening to, but this is a great set by Ken Stringfellow. Jesus was an Only Child is an epic opening track and there is no let up in standard throughout. This is my first review on Amazon, but I couldn't sit by and let the two star review put potential listeners off... Buy it!
on 9 January 2013
This album is a fantastic example of an ageing musician who has a critically acclaimed (rightly so) back catalogue and track record - who has obviously ran out of money, source material and inspiration. Because the end result sounds like a lazy, albeit beautifully produced, lack-lustre collection of throw-away songs. They failed to engage me at all. I am a huge Posies fan, having seen them perform live two or three times in their hey-day. Sorry, but I have to warn people from buying this based upon what you might expect - hugely disappointing effort (effort - doesn't sound like much went into it!!). Avoid at all costs.