Colour: Black/Grey Zips|Change

on 11 August 2014
I spent a very long time trawling the net (and shops!) for a roomy wash bag that wasn't bulky in itself. THIS is it! Brilliant! Lovely bright colour, Fabric feels good and the zips are sturdy, with a good action. It hangs well when open and the little hook folds inside held by velcro, when bag is closed..nice detail. A varied selection of pockets,some mesh, some clear, which I had fun organising (sad I know) and which held all I need to take including full size aerosol deo's. Easy to see where items are in the bag. It folds into a tidy flat shape (as long as you don't cram it full) which is then easy to pack in my case. I am delighted and wondering if I should buy another one now, just in case this one eventually wears out! I think is very good value for money compared with many other similar types sold by camping and outdoor companies. AND it arrived early. Thankyou!
on 19 October 2012
I absolutely love this bag. I bought two - one for camping and one for the gym. Plenty of room and different pockets for all my toiletries, soaps, toothpaste, deodorant, hairspray, comb, toothbrush etc etc. I'm using normal sized items (not travel minis). Everything has ts place and doesn't roll around. The hook system works really well to hang over shower doors etc.
on 27 June 2014
Excellent size travel wash bag. FITS LARGE SHAMPOO BOTTLES, unlike most others and the sections that hold them upright in stead of nearly falling out. Defo reccomend to everyone, thanks people
on 18 December 2010
Really spacious - fits all the full size essentials (with room to spare) and great for hanging in showers at campsite without having to put down on wet surfaces. Great value for money.
on 5 June 2014
Does what it says, a great little wash bag, I drive a truck and spend nights away from home 3/4 times a week and this bags takes all the toiletries you need, great to hang any where keeping it dry and clean while having a shower/wash,,,!
on 4 November 2014
These are wonderful. Look good, hold more than enough and the hook is what you need when camping or in public washrooms. I bought 2 by accident but they were so wonderful, I kept it and gave it to someone else.
on 21 June 2014
great purchase and delivered quickly, thinking about buying another one for myself, it holds a lot and has compartments to store your travel items, full sizes as well
on 8 October 2012
This bag is great I got all my toiletries in with room to spare it is so handy to hang on the side of a shower, you can see the contents without having to empty everything out.
on 4 December 2014
Love it, perfect for my hospital stay. Compact, clever design, good quality, lots of pockets of different sizes, zipped and open, and a great colour too.
on 10 June 2014
I really like this, I used this for camping for shampoos, body creams, electric toothbrush etc. Its a good size and very well made. I have taken to using this all the time instead of just for camping.

I would have liked one slightly larger though.