5.0 out of 5 stars Bloodhound Files as witty as ever., 7 Jan 2013
This review is from: Undead to the World: The Bloodhound Files (Kindle Edition)
I must admit my rating would be between 4 and half to a five star rating. I came across the bloodhound files over a year ago and got hooked because the main character Jace is so witty and funny that I really enjoyed the story and all the other characters are excellent too. I must admit at first I thought I missed a book book when I started reading this 6th book because I couldn't recall how she ended up in Kansas. I like theses stories because it's a different approach to all the other vampire and werewolf stories out there and they are all funny, found myself giggling while reading it, hard to put down. Would recommend anyone to read these stories but start from the first book first so you know how it all starts for our witty FBI profiler being transported from our universal to an alternate one where the main population is run by vampires, werewolves, lems, and only a small human population. I hope all the other books come available on kindle too, i've got the paperbacks at the moment. Fun reading that I recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliantly Entertaining, 14 Jun 2014
This review is from: Undead to the World: The Bloodhound Files (Kindle Edition)
Okay so I didn't realise this book was the last in series until after I finished reading it but knowing this now actually makes the ending more powerful, though I will say it's an ending people will likely either love or hate! But enough about the ending, the story is a brilliantly entertaining action-packed adventure full of quirky characters and witty banter, much like the previous books in the series. There were quite a few Wizard of Oz references and some were used to very amusing effect. Jace Valchek's adventures have gotten pretty wild and this was definitely the wildest. All in all I've enjoyed Jace's journey and this feels like a fitting way for it to end. A great ending to an enjoyable series. Recommended reading for fans of urban fantasy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well done again, 12 Feb 2013
Good story line which was at first disconcerting as I have been used to following Jace's adventures in Thropepirelem, but it worked itself out well. Good characterisations, and am happy to see Jace's sense of humour which I do appreciate appearing again. Am reading it a second time to make sure that I squeezed every drop out of the book as I tend to read it through and if enjoyed, go back for a second helping just in case I missed something.