Size: Size 40/41|Colour: White|Change
Price:£8.63 - £9.31

on 29 August 2013
Just great for getting into the sea where I live where it is a bit rough underneath.
Perfect fit and easy to slip on and off, yet stay on your feet well.
So much easier than pull on diver bootees.
on 9 January 2014
These swim shoes look great are are totally practical so that you do not slip on the bottom of the pool. I do aqua arobics and you need to have a good grip ...............i love them !
on 29 March 2015
Got these for my Mother to shower in. She loves them, non slip on either dry or wet surface. Good fit also, true to size.
on 3 August 2014
I just love these shoes, so soft, comfy and no sweaty feet. I bought my first pair when I visited Germany back in 2012. So happy that I was able to get them via Amazon.com.uk, so now I have ordered 3 pairs to keep me going until I need more. Thanks heaps.
on 8 April 2013
I have brought these to use in the sea when i go on holiday, they are very flexible and comfortable and i am sure they will do the job i brought them for.
on 29 September 2015
I have bought a pair of those a while ago after discovering sharp stones in the sea when you go to swim but did not have a chance to ware them for a while. And now I did - I went to the sailing trip for a week. All I can say these shoes are fabulous!! I bought them purely to swim in the see and to avoid the sharpness of the stones while walking back to the shore but they have served more than this. I basically wore them everywhere!! So I wore them everyday on the boat which made it perfect and no need to worry that they will slip from my feet off the boat to the sea. Walking on the hot sand - no problem. Swimming - tested and checked. Public showers - check. Occasionally I even wore them when going to the beach bar or the restaurant - they are really cute and oh so comfortable!! People kept on asking where did I get these! Definitely recommend!
on 14 October 2014
They were a bit too big for me, but thought they would be ok, I wanted them for walking on the hot sand and paddling in the sea, but once my feet were wet and the sand got in through the holes, they rubbed my feet, not comfortable, ok for just walking on hot sand.
on 27 September 2014
Not used these yet as unfortunately I did not receive them on time for my holidays.Not a fault of Amazon. They did apologise for the delay. Very pleased with them and they fit very well. I think they will be ideal on my next holiday or when I have a day out for walking on the beach and going for a paddle in the sea with my dog which she loves.
on 11 September 2015
Brought these as some easy to wear holiday shoes that could be worn out and about, round the pool, or on the beach without feeling like I would need to take shoes off or risk ruining them if they got wet.

These shoes did just the job. They arrived promptly and fit my size 10 feet perfectly. I lived in these shoes on holiday, easy to wear and no need to take off if going in the sea or pool (although they may slip slightly if suspended in water, I personally never lost a shoe, but I was conscious of the fact they may fall off as they are slip on.)

I would definitely buy these shoes again as they fit great, and weren't clunky like normal beach shoes, however they do have a thin sole so will wear away more if you do a lot of walking in them. They are a great holiday staple, with multiple purposes.
on 17 December 2013
These beach shoes are sooooo comfortable but time will tell if they are durable when they have dealt with the coral on the Maldives.