Very well made and comfortable to wear in the water and on the beach. I did find that I needed a larger size than my shoe size, as they have a narrow fit around the toes and grip tightly.
Published 1 month ago by Sylvie

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but not for swimming or all waterparks
Comfortable, they don't make you look weird being transparent and they are well made. However, bear in mind that some waterparks insist on you removing footwear and that if you lose them in a pool/waterpark they are extremely difficult to see under the water being transparent. I would say they are better for lounging around the pool or walking along the beach...
Published 1 month ago by Steve

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but not for swimming or all waterparks, 13 Aug 2014
This review is from: Fashy 7104 13 Pro-Swim (Sports)

I could not swim in them and found they slipped off when kicking so they are not perfect. Any smaller and I would really have struggled to put them on and any bigger and they would have always slipped off. They do come off easier when wet.

2.0 out of 5 stars As advertised but not very good, 14 July 2014
This review is from: Fashy 7104 13 Pro-Swim (Sports)
These are ok, they have plenty of grip but you need to get half a size larger than you normally wear even without wearing socks. They also have almost no shock absorbency which means after a day of using them i got sharp stabbing pains in my heels (but I have a healed previous injury).

I am buying new ones, I wouldn't get a pair of these unless you want something very cheap and are only going to use them for a quick run in the sea rather than as replacement for your usual shoes while on sand and surf

two stars because they are terrible just not great and the heel problems while the shoes' fault was exacerbated by my own previous injuries

5.0 out of 5 stars Very well made and comfortable to wear in the water and on the beach, 12 Aug 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 13 Aug 2014
D. Wise (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fashy 7104 13 Pro-Swim (Sports)
I will never go away again without these swimming shoes. I thoroughly recommend them.

3.0 out of 5 stars not used them yet, 3 May 2013
This review is from: Fashy 7104 13 Pro-Swim (Sports)
I kept them, they do seem okay,but I have not been swimming so not needed to use them just yet.

Fashy 7104 13 Pro-Swim