1 Review

1.0 out of 5 stars Dreadful!!, 19 July 2011
Not much to recommend really - ordered these in lime for my son and pink for my daughter.

First hassle was they sent 2 different sized boots for my son. The returns process is a real hassle - you have to take parcel to post office, pay for the returns yourself, then fax or e-mail them a copy of your postal receipt before they return your money and they are none to quick at doing that! I wouldn't mind that so much if I was returning them because I didn't like or want them, but when the fault is there's it's really not on!

Next is sizing - my daughter is generally a size 1 - 1.5 - we needed to get her a size 3 in these so if you do end up buying then go up at least one size. Also had to go a size up for my son.

To be fair my son's pair have been fine - he says they are very comfortable and they do provide good support round the ankle. However waterproof they are NOT. There is no way a boot made out from this kind of material could be waterproof, they certainly shouldn't be advertised/sold as waterproof. We had a wet walk in the hills and I could wring his socks out when we got home, his feet were so wet!

The biggest problem of all however has been with the pink boots. On the first pair of boots 2 of the plastic eyelets popped off when my daughter tied her laces meaning the laces were pretty useless. We got a replacement pair, which has been even worse - the first time she put them on 2 eyelets popped off 1 boot and 1 eyelet off the other boot - a major manufacturing problem!! My daugher is a petite 8 year old, so it's not as if excess force/strength has been used.

Overall I most definitely would not recommend this boot.

ARRAY(0xabf12a20)