on 11 July 2012
One of the better vent holders i have bought. The clips are secure and strong. Only downside is it doesn't have a spring loaded release system like many others where you press the button to loosen the grip, but you easily get used to it. Its also very small and discreet not one of these big bulky holders. Glad i bought it, and great value for money, arrived quickly to.
on 27 April 2013
it doesnt really hold the phone that tight (s3) so im not happy leaving the phone in it, fixes to vent fin but i will be looking for a better one soon
on 22 March 2013
I'm using this with my Nexus 4, and have opted to stick it in my unused CD player slot instead of the vent as it's a much better position on the dashboard of my Prius. There is no release mechanism or ability to rotate, but that's ok because it does what I want for a price cheaper than a pint of beer or posh coffee.
on 5 September 2013
Would not hold Samsung galaxy .side arms open up and phone falls out.
Something that tries to do everything does nothing well.
on 22 April 2013
It fitted my Polo (without the back support), but not firmly. Off road and phone with holder jumps together with the car and everything in it.
I tried it on my wife's mondeo and that's it. It didn't jump, but to remove it I had to break it. The holder is no more.
on 28 June 2013
Poor quality product and waste of money. I couldn't use it at all as the day I install it was the same day it got broken. Less than 15 mins and the plastic very cheap.
Don't waste ur money on it and will never recommend to any.
on 6 March 2013
I didn't want to buy those phone holders that sticks on the windscreen because I find they are more than distracting, so I bought this type, it looks flimsy, but it really does do its job, the clips at the back clips on the air vent and probably works too well by not able to remove it, which is a good thing as even the windscreen ones do have he tendensy of falling off at times, and that is never a good thing if you're driving

I have bought this item before from Ebay, but sadly I left it in the other car, so had to get a replacement, but still don't have any complaint about the item at all.
on 15 May 2013
I bought this product for my daughter who has just bought a new phone. She really likes this product. The price was great and the delivery excellent.
on 16 December 2013
This holder will not hold a S4 if you have a case on it. Waste of time and money! I would complain and send it back but its not worth the effort.
on 20 July 2013
no instructions on how to fit to air vent which is a pain, but overall okay for money. instructions needed though.