5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable winter-warmer, 12 Nov 2013
S. Wright (UK) - See all my reviews
Having been cursed with LookingStupidInANormalHat syndrome, I looked for something a little bit different and opted for this quirky knitted number. I was in desperate need of some cranial insulation for the impending winter months as I'll be outdoors quite a lot - this hat looked warm, comfortable and was also just dorky enough to be stylish.

Comfort;
This hat is very comfortable thanks to the furred lining over the ears and is also lined with a fleece like material on the rest of the inside. I have actually taken to wearing it indoors too (when I'm alone).

Warmth;
Granted it hasn't been too cold yet, but so far it's kept my head, neck and ears pretty cosy. I am now embracing the scarf-free lifestyle.

Looks;
Peruvian sensibility combined with Scandinavian aesthetics is a winning combination - my GQ winter hat edition invitation is pending.

Quality;
I haven't had it long enough to expose it to water or dirty conditions but so far the build quality is good. There are no loose threads, the colours are vibrant and it seems well made.

Negatives;
Horrendous hat-hair! But if you live by the sword, you die by the sword.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality headgear, 4 Feb 2014
This review is from: Mountain Warehouse Mens Bowron Skiing Snowboarding Skating Knitted Hat with Fur
Was impressed with the quality, especially for the price I paid. the inner lining is very soft and the hat keeps my sisters head nice and warm

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hat looks Geekycool & super warm, 9 Jan 2014
This hat is a great buy it is made of synthetics which usually i'm not keen on but actually very comfortable, incredibly warm & kind of fun & funky too. Delivery was swift too, would def recommend.