5.0 out of 5 stars Splendid.
Most reviews for this product seem to be from parents of young children, but I bought these bed covers for myself for my 16th birthday, because really, who doesn't want awesome Lego superheroes on their bed?

The sizing is fine, the colours don't bleed in the wash and all was well in general.

The only problem I had was trying to decide which design of...
Published 23 months ago by IdiosyncraticQuirks

3.0 out of 5 stars Check the image/description!!
The item I received was not as detailed in the picture, but a different version (multiple pictures as opposed to 4 panels shown in the image on my order). Whilst my son will still like this, and I haven't the time to return it before his birthday, it's annoying that I didn't receive what I was expecting!!
Published 8 months ago by Jess Newton

5.0 out of 5 stars Splendid., 22 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Character World 135 x 200 cm Lego Batman Cards Single Panel Duvet Set, Multi-Colour (Kitchen & Home)

The only problem I had was trying to decide which design of the duvet cover to have on top (the reverse side has another design that isn't pictured, that is just as brill and Lego-y as the one shown).

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 14 July 2013
just what expected, my 22 year old son was very excited about it when he returned home after his birthday!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely .6 year old loved it, 4 Sept. 2013
as described nephew loved it. Said it was awesome. Other nephew now wants one . Good price for a birthday present

3.0 out of 5 stars Check the image/description!!, 6 Nov. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased - happy 6 year old, 3 Nov. 2012
L M Bushill "Linda B" (Chertsey,, Surrey United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Received in time, the duvet cover was certainly as described and the colours are great. Matched with black sheet and the lego pillow case bed looks very good. Not very soft but will get softer through washing, overall a good purchase and £10 less than the high street price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic duvet set, 29 May 2013
A perfect single size set which fits well on a bunk bed. The print and colour is good quality and it washes well. Very reasonable and affordable price. This set has made my 6 year old grandson very happy and he can not wait to go to bed. I would recommend this set.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sleeping in the Bat Bed, 13 Jan. 2013
My son (aged 7) loves his new bedding set. With these lego charaters emblazoned on his bed it has become the 'Bat Bed' adding an extra dimension to his lego filled bedroom. Only trouble is his grown up big brother wants one too!

5.0 out of 5 stars a gift but seemed good, 28 Dec. 2014
This was a gift but supposedly a hit. I can't comment on the material. I hate the type of bed covers that move all over the place. And considering the price I paid for this one I'm hoping it will stay put

4.0 out of 5 stars My son loves it!, 26 Aug. 2013
My three year old loves his new batman duvet and will now actually get into bed without too much coaxing! Material isn't the best quality but the colours have retained their brightness after a few washes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase!!, 15 Jan. 2014
My grandson was absolutely shocked and thrilled when he opened the present on Christmas day..... he wanted it put on his bed straightaway. He is only 3 years old and loves 'Batman'!... Many thanks!!!!!