5.0 out of 5 stars Splendid.
Most reviews for this product seem to be from parents of young children, but I bought these bed covers for myself for my 16th birthday, because really, who doesn't want awesome Lego superheroes on their bed?

The sizing is fine, the colours don't bleed in the wash and all was well in general.

The only problem I had was trying to decide which design of...
Published 20 months ago by IdiosyncraticQuirks

3.0 out of 5 stars Check the image/description!!
The item I received was not as detailed in the picture, but a different version (multiple pictures as opposed to 4 panels shown in the image on my order). Whilst my son will still like this, and I haven't the time to return it before his birthday, it's annoying that I didn't receive what I was expecting!!
Published 5 months ago by Jess Newton

5.0 out of 5 stars Splendid., 22 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Character World 135 x 200 cm Lego Batman Cards Single Panel Duvet Set, Multi-Colour (Kitchen & Home)

The only problem I had was trying to decide which design of the duvet cover to have on top (the reverse side has another design that isn't pictured, that is just as brill and Lego-y as the one shown).

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 14 July 2013
just what expected, my 22 year old son was very excited about it when he returned home after his birthday!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely .6 year old loved it, 4 Sept. 2013
as described nephew loved it. Said it was awesome. Other nephew now wants one . Good price for a birthday present

3.0 out of 5 stars Check the image/description!!, 6 Nov. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars bought 2 for my little boys they love them, great price plus arrived before the delivery ..., 4 July 2014
bought 2 for my little boys they love them ,great price plus arrived before the delivery date .

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect present for my grandson, 28 April 2014
M. Dymore "Marlene" (Carshalton) - See all my reviews
So amazed that I found two duvet sets, the same but different, for my twin grandsons. Would not hesitate to order from Character World in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good., 29 Mar. 2014
He loved it. And quality is very good. Great colours, did not run when washed the first time around. Good purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great present, 27 Mar. 2014
Good quality and my Granson loves it
Bought for his room at my house he loved it so much he had to take it home

5.0 out of 5 stars Lego batman quilt cover, 26 Mar. 2014
Good quality, arrived quickly and well packaged. My little boy loved it when it appeared on his bed. Good quality and reasonably priced.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids love it, 28 Jan. 2014
Wumpty (Stourbridge, UK) - See all my reviews
Brought as a Xmas present for the kids. One had this the other had the Fire Ninjago set, both loved them. If your kids are into lego, then this is a must