on 4 December 2013
Look great, arrived on time, Exactly what i was looking for. Don't get if you have large wrist will not fit as a mat found out trying on. Best for slim to medium wrists.
on 22 July 2014
It's nice but don't expect it to last. I liked it and it went well with my thin wrists which usually I can't get anything to stay on without slipping everywhere. You can Also adjust it to make it bigger. But I wore it to a music festival and the weather was warm and it turned my whole wrist dark green! Didn't like that. Spend a bit more and get one that will last.
on 22 November 2013
This bracelet is awesome and I love it. Its stylish its punk and its just plain awesome. Definately worth the buy
on 11 October 2014
Very petite. Delicate! But will last long if looked after. Id say for very feminine girls who are not very rough and tumble. Yes it's that delicate! And much smaller than I thought it would be. But over all I really like it :)
I have a slim wrist and this only just fitted and it broke after only being worn a few times. One of the attachments from a chain to the strap had stretched open as they are so flimsy. I used some tweezers and prized these all closed as tight as I could, and another still managed to break off. It must be when rubbing or catching on clothing that is the problem. I bought a white one too, but the pair of them have just sat in a tub for ages now and are more effort to fix than they are worth. In the picture it looks substantial, but it is actually very flimsy and thin.
on 28 November 2013
Picked by my grandaughter who loves it. Well made, inexpensive a great addition to a young person's accessories. Thank you.
on 16 October 2015
I really do like it! It's a nice design and well made from what I can tell but my big problem is it was too small in the wrist :( I was ging to send it back because I was really set on getting this but it fit my fiend (He has realllly skinny arms) so I gave it to him and he loves it!! I would maybe make them slightly bigger if only by a centimetre or two! More of a child/slim size.

Great product though and came early too!! (3 days early)
on 3 May 2014
Arrived really quickly, after a couple of days, high quality, nice piece of jeweler y :3 A* would recommend to others
on 31 December 2015
It is a nice bracelet but it is slightly thinner than I thought which is fine, it is still a nice size. The clips can be quite stiff and when I tried to undo them I almost broke the bracelet but when I managed to unclip it I was able to just pop the bits back properly. Overall, I think it is quite a nice bracelet and looks really nice.
on 6 October 2014
I love, love, love this wristband! Super comfy and goes with almost everything in my wardrobe. Perfect accessory! It is slightly snug on my wrist however, but not enough to cause discomfort.
I'd recommend this.