on 21 February 2013
As usual, high quality and attention to detail are a hit with our children (and us as parents too!). At first, the price put us off Sylvanians, but generally worth money and worth building up a collection.
on 21 August 2013
This was purchased for my granddaughter and she was very pleased with the product. Good price, good delivery tome and exactly what I ordered for her
on 2 January 2013
Our daughter loves Sylvanian families toys, so this accessories set is no exception to the rule as the details are brilliant.
on 11 March 2013
I bought this BBQ set as cake decoration for my husbands birthday cake (made him a replica of our caravan in 3d cake form). When I've finished with them, they will be added to my grandaughters Sylvanian collection they keep at my house.
on 4 February 2014
I have bought them for a future birthday present. Luckily it is for my granddaughter as the package is in a bad state. But I m sure that the product will be fine. It was forced into a box that was too small. First time we have ever experienced this amazon packaging.
on 17 July 2014
My niece loved the set and has had hours of fun with all the accessories which are sturdy enough for a healthy seven-year-old., The price was also very reasonable.
on 23 December 2013
This was a gift sent straight to the recipient, it arrived in plenty of time and was just as described. Went down very well, will use agian.
on 5 February 2014
This was bought as part of a Christmas present, and these Sylvian people and toys are now a collection! Lots of fun for the little ones!
on 1 January 2014
too fiddly, small and frail to be used and reused. the little boxes are cards where lost in no time.
on 28 December 2013
My grand daughter loved it. It reminded her of the fun we had this summer. Know we have to buy more!,